Judgment Day

9/24/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be 52-year-old resurfaced in England recently, looking completely natural.
Linda Hamilton
Hamilton divorced director James Cameron after discovering he was having an affair with actress Suzy Amis while filming "Titanic."

In 2005, Linda revealed she suffered from bipolar disorder.

Anonymous Bitch

Linda Hamilton has a twin sister. I would love to see a side by side comparison! That way we could determine if it's genetics or lifestyle!

hell with them all

I would do the same LOOK AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gitrdun

btmdawg, it's a known fact that smoking does age one's skin, as does sun/UV light exposure.

Ouch now I know why they didn't offer her the chance to play Sarah Connor again in the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series.

Sloane

not sure if she was a smoker-no little lines above the lips like most smokers have at that age

definitely sun and maybe results of meds too

I'll bet if she were not so focused on staying Hollywood thin because of all that "camera adds ten pounds" nonsense-and if she put on 10-20 pounds by eating healthy foods she'd look great

just seems shocking because we are so used to seeing everyone with face-lifts and fillers etc.
nice to know she has stayed natural

just needs to gain some healthy weight and she'll look amazing

Karen

Waayy too many cigarettes

AL GOREs VAGINA

Wow, Those great looks and she comes with a Bi-polar problem ? Who wouldn't what to have her ! I'll bet they will be standing in line.

LosCabos

Doesn't she know that there's something called botox and plastic surgery? Why do celebs go to the extreme all the time. Either too much or nothing.

Gimme a break

No one seems to remember that she had beast cancer and under went chemo for it. No wonder what she looks like, God bless her for making it though that fight...and winning!

fay

GOSH DAMN!

aww

Normally I would say grow old gracefully but in this case I give her a pass. Please go to your plastic surgeon. Poor thing. Must be smoking and sun. Has to be. WTF?

justsaying

OMG!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WOULD NEVER.....I MEAN NEVER.....MARRY A WHITE WOMAN. THEY AGE IN DOG YEARS!!!!

Gia

OK, let's get real here. She is NOT 52. No way. I say at least 62. You can lie about your age, but at some point if you don't get it all fixed with surgery, your face overtakes the lie.

MyThoughts

pncmsing---That cracks me up, and I'm white. That made my day. Thanks! :) hehehehehehehe. But on the other side, she looks fine to me, and face it, it isn't the most flattering picture of her. And therein I think lies the problem a lot of people have with the "beautiful people". Airbrushed is one thing, reality is another. We see them when they have been tended to by make up artists, hair stylists and people who can make you seem flawless. Then we see them sans that you all freak out. Settle down, people. Not everyone is what they appear. And I'm glad to see she is a REAL person and not some botoxed up, plastic, wide eyed looking fool. More power to you, Linda!!

Grace

Sun, smoking? Yikes. She looks way older than 52. Try some fillers and/or botox! (No massive surgery though!)

Nuts