Serial Killer Strikes LAX!

9/24/2008 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even though he should, it's clear our photog doesn't watch "Dexter."
Michael C. Hall: Click to watch
If he did, he'd know the show is now in its third season and Michael C. Hall looks exactly the same in the show as he does in person -- at least when he's not wearing that creepy mask when he stalks his victims.

Dmitri Davelle

FlBiker

Dexter is a decent show, check it out.

haha

I love Dexter..Can't wait for the new season!

Nine2five

Dexter is a fantastic show..Michael C. Hall deserved the Emmy! New season starts the 28th on Showtime. Also excellent: lovely Rita (Julie Benz) and fascinating Deb (Jennifer Carpenter).

Team Kim

Can I be a reporter for TMZ, obviously you don't need to know too much....and basically if you can work a camera it seems you could

laura

Love Michael C. Hall. Actually, I think he looks hotter in person.

Curt

Great photo of the actor. The photo should be nervous with that look he's getting.

Lucy

so what you're saying is that your photographs get lucky with their photographs? no wonder LAX is stalked by the stupid paparazzi!!

A Michael C Hall Fan

This guy is seriously talented.
Next year I predict that he will finally get the Emmy for Dexter !

Is he really dating Jennifer Carpenter ?
You know when you work a lot with someone and then go home with them , eventually you end up getting on each other's nerves. They are not making a movie together , they are in a series together where working together could become very awkward once a break up ensues.
When you are working together all the time , sure an attraction , lust , love will ultimately take place between cast members , but being around one another too much will most certainly and eventually kill the romance as well ...

lil

I went to college with Mike. He is nice, generous, smart, and down to earth. "Dexter" is a great show.
LOVE YA MIKE and congratulations on all your success!!!!

Shonee

I can't count how many ways I love this guy!!!

I watched him on Six Feet Under, and I completely adore him on Dexter.

Go M.C.H.!!!!

stacie

hes good looking and Dexter rocks

sheesh

Dexter is an awesome show! Can't wait for Sunday's new season! Michael Hall is a terrific actor. Who would have thought you could cheer for a serial killer?!?!?

diana

I'm absolutely in love with Michael C. Hall! He is an awesome actor and one very sexy guy. I can't believe he's the same guy from Six Feet Under. He defintely deserved the Emmy. Dexter is the only reason I have Showtime, and I'm poor & can't afford it. ( Isn't he married? ) LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!

elMacanon

obviously the guys at TMZ dont watch dexter either, he doesnt wear a creepy mask when stalking his victims, he doesnt wear a mask at all. morons.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments