TMZ's Search for the Hottest Politician

9/24/2008 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't worry folks, these risqué photos of Macomb County Commissioner Carey Torrice weren't stolen from her cell phone or jacked from her personal email account -- they're sitting on her official website for all to see. And we likey.
launch photos
It's gonna be hard to beat Michigan's Carey -- but we're looking for pics of the hottest politicians from your neck of the woods. Men or women, it doesn't matter -- click here to send us your candidate candids (with all their information).

Fox

i dont think anyone here is jealous, but theres a place and time to dress like that. like when im paying these dumb broads to take their clothes off. I love a skank with huge t*ts. she's frickin hot but keep it in the strip club-and tell me which one.

Fox

yea!!! shana sands finally got a job. these bicthes arnt good for anything but beding over. yumm

TruthHurts2

Um....listen up people, County Commissioner is not a real political career, and requires no talent or skill or experience, clearly. I also hate to break the other guys' bubble here but she is not hot at all, she is fake and nasty and has leather skin - nice tan.

I would say that based on her obvious effort to whore herself out for any sort of publicity, I am quite sure she is an airhead too...if I had to guess, I mean for God sake the girl puts cheap glamour shot photos of herself on her website and she wants to be taken seriously? By who, the readers of Hustler? What a joke. Her husband looks like the biggest tool ever also. I would bet that she didn't even go to college, or if she did I guarantee it was a community college at best, not a real school, and I am sure she was not an all A student, even at the local county college where signing into the class gets you a C.

Politician my a$$ . . . if she is any indication of Michigan politicians, and more importantly Michigan voters, it's not suprising that ecomony is struggling. Loser.

CK

I've known and worked with Carey for years, and she is quite the sweetest, down to earth, genuine chicka you'd care to cross the street with. She's passionate, professional... and hey! Who says people who are involved in community matters have to be stauch fuddyduddys dogfaces? This girl works hard and has fun doing it. And so what that she happens to be pretty. OK, pretty hot! Good for you, girl, for keepin' on keepin' on, and following your heart! People who stereotype suck. Touch it.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A BUTTAFACE

SHE LOOKS LIKE A BUTTAFACE & CAN YOU SAY DRAG QUEEN? MAGGIO WAS RIGHT SHE DOES LOOK LIKE A BOY OR A MAN MINUS THE HAIR. EWWWWWW. I AM SURE SHE SENT TMZ THIS STUFF HERSELF JUST SO SHE CAN TRY TO TO BECOME AN ACTRESS. MICHIGAN IS PROBABLY GOING TO FIRE HER BECAUSE THE STATE IS SO BROKE AND THE DEFICIT IN ALL.

Truth

ATTENTION******* All of the defamatory comments about Carey Torrice are written by the same person. We have tracked the IP address to an anonymizer and have acquired the correct IP address. The IP address of all negative comments are being sent from the same IP address. Our security department is in the process of obtaining a subpoena for the individual responsible. We will keep you posted.

MC in AZ

LUKE # 1 you are an idiot!!!

kelly PIC

THIS IS HOW MESSED UP THIS WORLD IS, YOU ALL ARE SITTING HERE TRASHING A PERSON THAT YOUVE NEVER SEEN OR MET BEFORE, THATS CRAZY. HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE U DONT KNOW??? I DONT KNOW HER EITHER BUY I SURE AM NOT GOING TO KNOCK HER FOR DOING THE BEST AT WHAT SHE LIKES, OR TO SAY SHE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON CUZ SHES HOT. YOU ALL ARE JELLIOUS AND ARE PROBABLY SITTING AT YOUR COMPUTER WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO AND SITTING ON YOUR 300 LBS A++ EATING KING DONGS TYPING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT YOU DONT KNOW.LOL IT KILLS ME. WELL CAREY IF I LIVED IN YOUR COUNTY ID VOTE FOR YOU, YOU GO GIRL

Motown

Sorry, the Security Department messed up. The IP Address that we traced went to a Taco Bell. Please continue the negative comments since this country still does have the 1st Amendment. I don't think that it is illegal to say that someone has a nasty fake tan, wears way too much makeup and looks like a typical Macomb Cty. East Sider.......sorry...please don't arrest me. LOSER

kelly PIC

WOWOWOWOW!!!!
I never seen so many people talk like that, you people are doggin on this poor girl like this. What the hell did she do to you? Apparently you have nothing to do. Well let me tell you Carey these people have NO CLASS!!! WOW, It isnt hard to figure out what kind of people they are, LOW LIFES, and i dont even know you. Carey you have way more CLASS than this bunch of loosers. Im sure you are too busy with other things and the press to even read this, thank god. Hey Carey remember this, when they stop talking about you, thats when you gotta worry. So as long as there thinking about ya who cares. lmao.
Classy

kelly PIC

HEY IM A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF CAREYS AND I AM GONNA TELL YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG, SHE IS SWEET, DOWN TO EARTH AND A HARD WORKER. I BARLEY GET TO SEE HER SHE IS VERY DEDICATED TO THE CITY AND THE PEOPLE. BUT NONE OF THESE OPINIONS COUNT SO LET THEM TALK, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO. WELL CAREY I HOPE YOU GO TO HOLLYWOOD AND HOPE YOU KEEP ACHIEVING ALL YOUR GOALS. YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB. IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU.
PS. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHERE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM. LOL. KEEP THEM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!! C YOU THIS WEEKEND. AND IM VERY PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, YOUR HARD WORKERS. KEEP IT UP!!!!

anonymous

Once new her personally. BIMBOO and FLUZY then. Glad to see she has changed

JP

I am involved in Macomb Co. Politics and have personally interviewed Carrie. Yes, she is hot, and really does great things for the community. With that said she is as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to politics, policy, and issues.

Truth

Hey "Board". Why don't you send your picture in so we can see what YOU look like??? If you dare.

lynn Spears

Some of these comments are really stupid. who cares that she is a nice person, these pictures are unprofessional. I will bet that she does not get reelected. She should go back to her old job of dancing or whatever she did before. This is the kind of crap that makes professional woman look bad. She is kind of Tranny looking

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments