TMZ's Search for the Hottest Politician

9/24/2008 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't worry folks, these risqué photos of Macomb County Commissioner Carey Torrice weren't stolen from her cell phone or jacked from her personal email account -- they're sitting on her official website for all to see. And we likey.
launch photos
It's gonna be hard to beat Michigan's Carey -- but we're looking for pics of the hottest politicians from your neck of the woods. Men or women, it doesn't matter -- click here to send us your candidate candids (with all their information).

KEVIN WILDERMAN

I just saw her in LA, she's HOT! Need more pictures please

KEVIN WILDERMAN

Gov. Palin is CARIBOU BARBIE & Commissioner Carey Torrice is MALIBU BARBIE. Carey brightens up Macomb county with her smile.

MomInMacomb

I really do not think these photos are apropriate. I mean if you want to put that kind of thing out there on your personal myspace to each his own - but putting yourself out there like this and using these types of photos on your political website is not profesional. If you want to be "sexy" fine but do it for your husband in your home. I mean are you going to show up at work dressed like this? I have seen her web site. Not appropriate at all. If you want to be an actress be an actress.. but don't say "Vote for me I'm not a Politician ... I'm an actress" same thing, people trying to convince you of something by telling lies. I really do not think these photos are apropriate. I mean if you want to put that kind of thing out there on your personal myspace to each his own - but putting yourself out there like this and using these types of photos on your political website is not profesional. If you want to be "sexy" fine but do it for your husband in your home. I mean are you going to show up at work dressed like this? I have seen her web site. Not appropriate at all. If you want to be an actress be an actress.. but don't say "Vote for me I'm not a Politician ... I'm an actress" same thing, people trying to convince you of something by telling lies. OH and Maury?? don't get me started on Maury! All that is on that show is trash tv

motherinclintontwp

I am very impressed with Mrs. Torrice's intellect. I watched her debate her opponent on fox 2 and she was amazingly well spoken. She is an actress and private eye, aren't ALL politician's putting on an act anyway. Isn't it true those same political figures try to get dirt on each other for their next elections? She is without a doubt a very sweet girl who is trying hard to make a difference. She has proven herself and from what i've heard at the County bldg. will be getting her own reality show.

Becky

Gawd shes so hot, like irresistable

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4