Blaine Says Stunt Blew Because of Bush

9/25/2008 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everybody blames W for everything, and now David Blaine has jumped on the B train.
David Blaine: Click to watch
Blaine pointed the guilty finger at President Bush for his botched stunt on ABC last night, claiming the Prez address on TV messed with the wind currents.

pinky

LOSER

FED UP WITH THESE IDIOTS

WHATEVER DAVID DONT LISTEN TO THESE MORONS.........THERE ARE A SH*T LOAD OF PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE SO COOL. YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO. YOU SEEM REAL HUMBLE AND I BELIEVE IN YOU.

MGM KID

Davey boy, Houdini you AINT..stop trying.

juan locdog

you suck david, please die already or spare us from your little attention whoring antics.

just wondering

Notice the only one who thinks hes great is an OBAMA supporter...Im just sayin"..............

TMZ Fraternity

I hate you weirdos man. I come to this site because its entertaining but the level of ignorance on these boards is crazy..EVERYDAY talking s@@t about people who have actually accomplished amazing things.. So what if his stunt went bad, what gives you the right to sit at your computer and bash someone for out in the world striving for goals they have..

YOU are all failures and the sad part is 1 year from now you will be in the same spot at your computer taliking s@@t, but your bitterness for life will be even worse. you people prob even have kids..puke all of you disgust me!

Suck it Republicans

18. I swear to god you people are the most lame a@@ disgusting failures ever in the history of mankind. Seriously. ALL you people ever do is sit at your computer and wait to say something negative about someone or something, and the truth is all that negativity is just a reflection you yourself and has nothing to do with the people you direct it at..

Posted at 12:01PM on Sep 25th 2008 by I hate you tmz weirdos posting comments
---------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to take a dump on your face.

artie help

this guy gets a ton of upside down ass.

fenner

EVEN IF THE BALOON TOOK YOU AWAY ITS STILL NOT MAGIC, YOUR NO CRISS ANGEL BUD, FACE IT.

melissa

GO AWAY! twaah

Pen

Wow I hate you....., you really told us. I think I'll cry for as long as David Blaine deserves an audience......................ok.........all done!!

crystalblue

How can anyone take someone who spells "WASTED" wrong seriously? Dude....Hooked on Phonics....look into it.

Cassie

Ohhhh POOR DAVID BLAINE!!

Braindamaged2too

This was THE most bogus piece of sh*t EVER passed off as "a death-defying" stunt. If David Blaine really wants to dazzle us and amaze us with his "magic" then get the ABC network to give you 5 minutes at the end of tonight's "World News Tonight" and make his sorry ass disappear for good. That anyone would give a total schmuck and fake like Blaine two whole hours of primetime TV to d*ck us over is almost as bad as someone giving Heidi and Spencer any kind of publicity at all. Harry Houdini has now turned over in his grave so much that all there is left is memories...........take a f**king hint Mr. Blaine and become a faded memory too!

Melissa

I hate you tmz weirdos posting comments- right back at ya

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments