Hayden's Dad Charged

9/25/2008 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alan Panettiere, father of "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere, has been charged with misdemeanor battery stemming from an incident back in August.

Papa Panettiere was busted after he allegedly assaulted Hayden's mom, Lesley, at their West Hollywood home.

Alan is due in court next month. If convicted, he could get one year in jail.

rachel

Somebody needs a good spanking! Bad boy!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

If he did it he should pay for it. I was in a relationship once when my the gf hit me then called the police saying I hit her when I hadn't put a hand on her. When the police came they actually took her to jail after someone who witnessed it told the police what actually happened. The witness was a female so I wonder if the police would have believed what actually happened had the witness been a guy. Sometimes there's a lot more to domestic assault than what meets the eye. Wouldn't hang him yet.

Gilbert

Never hit a women

meow

I laugh. A volunteer fire leuitenant and now a wife beater. Wow and i feel for those who worked for him in one of his sweats shops.
God I was right.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

When you read the whole story it really sounds like he was provoked... I can't believe I am saying this but the B!TCH asked for it... any real man would have belted her!

The Observer

Where are his horn rimmed glasses?

FoxyLox

He's probably a VERY verbally & emotionally abusive man already. He also sounds like a control freak, an overly jealous ass- while HE'S the one who most likely cheats. Men like this a from a mold. Sadly, even though he became physically abusive with his wife, I bet if you ask her- his words hurt far worse. She should give him the HEAVE-HO ASAP! Abuse only increases & no---- he wil never change. He'll ask for forgiveness (& seem sincere) but Mr. Anger-Management apparently lacks empathy.

meow

He's a lousey two faced jealous and little man.

VSgirl model

WHEN HE GET OUT SOME BODY WILL TACK A NIFE AND TRY TO KILL HIM OR WHEN HE GO'S TO SLEEP THAY WILL PUT GAS ALL OVER HIS BED AND LITE HIM ON FIRE. YOU DO NOT HIT A GIRL AT ALL SHE WILL GO CRAZY AND TRY TO KILL YOU IN A SNECKY WAY .

allan

guess his personal problems impair his brain-must be why he's fine with his daughter not continuing her education

arukidnme

Maybe there is a frustration with the MOM shes all for her teenage daughter dating a man in his thirties. Thats the real problem here .Why doesn't anyone see this dysfuntion in this family. Hayden has beenwhored out since she was a baby and mayube the father finally got a conscious.!

Miss Penny Lane

how about "NEVER HIT ANYONE, MAN OR WOMAN...."