Kirk Cameron -- The Resurrection of Mike Seaver

9/25/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Atheist-turned-born again Christian evangelist '80s TV star Kirk Cameron touched down in the City of Angels last night after a trip to the heavens.
Kirk Cameron: Click to watch
We haven't seen him in a while, and with good reason -- those "Left Behind"/"End of Days" religious flicks just don't compare to a good "Sex and the City" night.

a

cameron just made a new movie "fireproof"... its a GREAT movie... i was able to see the screening for it a week ago. seriously.. its coming out this week or next week and its great. go see it.
you know... its great to see an actor use his GOD-GIVEN gifts for GOD's glory. God gave him the talent... so its only appropriate he use it for His glory.
blessings!

miley$$$

I believe that's nothing more than wordplay, I'm sorry. I don't see how anyone can ally themselves with a god who creates a race of beings and then picks and chooses who he wants to save. And yes, you may say we have free will to come to god or reject him, but ultimately he's the one responsible for all our destinies. If even one person goes to hell because they didn't "believe," and god has the "last laugh," that sure doesn't sound like a "good" or benevolent god to me.

Patti

I am also a Jesus Freak and proud of it ! Too bad more people arent Jesus Freaks., the world would be a better place ...That's ok-let the wicked live the way the way they do - all rich and famous. How far will their money & fame get them when they stand before the Lord for their judgement! And they will....

Sam

THERE IS NO GOD. WE ARE JUST AN ANT FARM EXPERIMENT RUN BY ALIENS. THEY ARE UP THERE IN SPACE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT THE HUMAN RACE.

K

Miley...I don't get in religious debates, and I don't think this is really the site to do it on....but your comment indicates you have definitely put thought into it. Alot of things about religion don't make sense to others....other people's religions only make sense to me and it wouldn't matter if they talked til they are blue in the face....I would never see it their way. I guarantee, I could counter an Atheist or Agnostic on everything they say......but most likely, I wouldn't sway them if they are firm in their beliefs. And what doesn't sound "good" to you, I perceive as a misunderstanding on your part about the faith. I bet you every single Christian has thought that about why certain people are not heaven bound, and they've had to either come to some understanding that they are peaceful with, or they leave the faith.

Anyway....people on here who are "Christians" and going whack on non-believers need to check themselves anyway....Hello, you're on a gossip site that pretty much goes against Christian beliefs in almost every article they post...but your take a high horse holier than thou approach and ripping on others.....are you kidding me?

miley$$$

KC: Thanks for your actually thoughtful response. I didn't mean to "rip" on anyone, just challenge what strikes me as blind faith exhibitions. Where you're a little off is that I'm "firm" in my beliefs and have mis-perceptions of the Christian faith, when I actually spent the first 22+ years of my life in that faith and understand it pretty well. If a feasible answer were offered to this question, I would accept it and drop the belligerence. Alot of Christians though, when confronted with simple, basic but crucial inconsistencies, always fall back on "faith" or admitting they don't understand the "sovereignty" of God. Just bugs me. But yeah, you're right that this is definitely the wrong place for these debates. Sorry if my rants got you down.. wasn't my intent.

are you kidding me??

I respect him for having the courage to stand up for his beliefs in a world that mocks Christianity.Liberals have sucha double standard for judging people by don't they? Abortion, gay rights= heroic, Christianity, God, morals = freak. This is what our world is coming to. Way to go Kirk! We need more real men like you!

safire

SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE SO JEALOUS SO WHAT IF HES PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD,
BUT I BET IF HE WERE A DRUG ADDICT ALL YOU RAT BASTURDS WOULD LOVE HIM.

safire

SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE SO JEALOUS, SO WHAT IF HE KNOWS THE WORD OF GOD,BUT I BET IF HE WERE A DRUG ADDICT ALL YOU RAT BASTURDS WOULD LOVE HIM.
SO POP OFF SON

Shay

Just HAVE to get in your jabs at anything Christian, anyone Christian. You're too much like Perez. You suck!

Melonie

When Christians stop dictating their believes and when they stop trying to diminish our First Amendment Freedoms I will respect them.

Oh and I am not a Liberal. I'm an Independent. I am not interested in living in a puritanical antiquated society, I believe in living the present.

HELENA

Hey, you can do and say and believe what you want as that is your choice but we also have freedom to express what we believe is Truth.
Take on the day!

L.S

o the lord lover has six kids wow. doesn't the lord believe in birth control???

morfin77

I find it comical that those who preach tolerance are tolerant of everyone, as long as they are not a Christian.

ami

people are always afraid of what they don't know if you would take the time to read the Bible and get to Know Jesus, And as a fellow JESUS FREAK we are pround to wear that title it doesn't offend. All us JESUS FREAKS are saved by the blood of Christ and we are all goin to HEAVEN REPEANT and I hope I will see you in Heaven.You Go KIrk keep preachen the GOSPEL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments