Wayne Brady -- All Washed Up

9/25/2008 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Wayne Brady has just done the funniest bit of his career -- he's released an R&B album. Hi-larious!
Wayne Brady
While filming a ridiculous music video, Brady pulled out all the '90s boy band stops and sang soaked in the staged rain. Really? For the love of the Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, *NSYNC, O-Town ...

Please forget the lyrics.

Colo.Girl

Looks good to me. ;-)

Sandman84

R&B?...since when is singing R&B hilarious...it should be natural for him if he has "SOUL" in him. That boy band stuff is 'wanna be whiteboy mix bands with one token black or mix guy and they trying to 'crossover ' to the soul charts. Look at "Nick Lashay"and other whitemale singers who have tried to go "SOLO"..ha ha and to no avail was not perceived as being soulful enough.You go and do your thang brutha.! "Robin Thicke is soulful that brutha brings his soul to the table and gives it to you.

Rika

Dam, I love him to this day in Whose Line is It

Justy

Wayne Brady has a GREAT voice....omg. His releasing a CD is not a joke. Unlike when Scarlett Johanssen did so. Her voice was putrid. I thought she was damn near perfect until I heard her sing. Wayne Brady is talented- comedically speaking and his voice is right up there with the likes of Brian McKnight. I wanna go on Don't Forget the Lyrics....he is an awesome host! God bless him

...

You know, I really don't know Wayne Brady's work (musically or comedically) but the few times I've seen him on TV I never imagined he would look so good in a wet t-shirt! YUMMY!

Jade

What!? Wayne Brady has an amazing voice and is an over-all great guy. I really don't understand how that would be "hilarious".

Maggs

Wayne has a GREAT voice! He started out as a singer/stage performer at Universal Studios. I saw him perform live MANY times and was always blown away by his voice! GLAD he has gotten back to his roots!

blackandwhitegirl

I went to a taping of Dont Forget the Lyrics last year and Wayne Brady is very nice and he can sing very well. Wayne did a duet with one of the audience members and he can sing very good. I have been to tapings of other shows and some of the hosts were rude, but Wayne is very nice.

Zara

haha, wayne brady is so funny and talented. that bitch can sing, dance, he has soul, and he seems like a good person.

Fernando Valenzuela

I remember him too from his Universal days, and he does have a good voice, so I don't know what the hell TMZ is talking about....as usual.

"is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"

Ruth

I saw Wayne Brady in Vegas...it was one of the best shows I've seen there. I know I will buy his CD.

llb

I LOVE WAYNE BRADY! I was just wondering the other day where this awesome talent was and what he was up to! Bite me, TMZ, this guy rocks and you called it all wrong. Rain never gets old. It's classic ("singing in the rain"), it's not a fad like gossip sites and everyone else you post about. Go wayne!!!!! I'm buying that album right after I tell TMZ to bite me again. Bite me TMZ.

drea

Wayne Brady in a wet t'shirt? I'm there. Also, the man has a great voice. It's all over good.

TONYHAWK225

I GOTTA TELL YOU, I AM NOT A BIG WAYNE BRADY FAN..............I LISTEN TO HIS ALBUM AND I WAS IMPRESSED! HE AS A VERY UNIQUE SOUND.........HE SOUNDS A LOT LIKE STEVIE WONDER, LUTHER VANDROSS AND MARVIN GAYE ALL WRAPPED UP INTO ONE! IT'S A DAMN GOOD CD FO REAL AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS KAT! BUT I WILL GIVE A MAN PROPS WHEN HE DESERVES IT!

scissors