Wayne Brady -- All Washed Up

9/25/2008 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Wayne Brady has just done the funniest bit of his career -- he's released an R&B album. Hi-larious!
Wayne Brady
While filming a ridiculous music video, Brady pulled out all the '90s boy band stops and sang soaked in the staged rain. Really? For the love of the Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, *NSYNC, O-Town ...

Please forget the lyrics.

marta

ahhhhhhhhhhh boybands my good old days LOL i still love otown and all the rest of them i wish wayne brady da best

C.Lee

I happen to hear a cut from Wayne's CD on the radio the other week, I was blown away because he can really sing. I was shocke to discover it was Wayne Grady groovin so cool.

ouch!!

i did not know wayne brady's family owned so many computers or could type!

taos

My boyfriend and I actually saw him 3 weeks ago at the Morton Meyerson Symphony Center in Dallas, and he was damn good! He's not washed up at all. I think he is more talented than Jamie Foxx,,,now he is a joke!

Yum

I think Wayne Brady looks delicious and I can't wait to hear his new work. His voice is amazing!

GypsyLaura

One word about Wayne.....TALENT.

spogo

I could give a crap about wayne brady, I just want to say that I think your TMZ tv show and your host harvey levin are both disgusting, You should have stuck to the peoples court at least there you were informative not salacious and malicious. You wish you made a tenth of the salary that these people that you ridicule and malign made. I sure hope your 15mins is over fast.

love

I just bought his album "A Long Time Coming" it is AMAZING! It's on Itunes. CHECK IT OUT!

love

susan

i happened to be an eztra on the set when they filmed this video. wayne brady is one of the most talented people out there. his voice is beyond amazing and also the video was so professionally done. i am in college almost graduating with a degree in fim and the director of this video (i think his name was reign shaw) did an incredible job with the video. as you can see the public loves wayne and they will love this video as well! there are plenty of negative things to say to people who deserve it . . .not wayne brady or the wonderful crew who put together this video!

Pete Peterkin

As a respected variety entertainer myself I admire Wayne for attempting to cover a lot of ground through his talent. Remember they laughed at Jamie Foxx when he first started singing for real.
Wayne is the closest thing we have today to a modern day Sammy Davis Jr. (My idol.) Mark my word in the years to come you haters will be forever silenced through his accomplishments!
Pete Peterkin aka The Rock & Roll President (America's Got Talent)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2