Body of Jonas, Amen!

9/26/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jonas is so close with God, he's starting to get a body like one too!

The 19-year-old evangelical Christian boy bander left an L.A. gym on Thursday, bulging out of his tight V-neck t-shirt. Lord have mercy.

Thou shalt not have impure thoughts of a Jonas.

Faith

No.22 and No.27 I thank you for your comments. You guys just said it. I mean look what the world and we as PEOPLE have come to. The world and the societies are so FILTHY these days that people actually DON'T wanna see a person having good morals, good values and strong beliefs. What really impresses me about the Jonas Brothers is their personalities and what they believe in. They make me-as a young woman- feel hopeful that there are still GOOD guys out there who don't go around and **** every woman that comes their way. There is nothing wrong with staying pure if you really believe in it. I think it's stupid to say that purity is for queers and whatever. I wish there would be more guys out there like the JoBro. I really do wish that someone like them crosses my way.... God bless them and their parents who have raised them up this way.

ridiculous

you people are disgusting. I hate how the media puts them down for being Christians.
Everywhere I turn It seems that the message hollywood is sending out to kids and teens is that we have to be sleeping around and have no morals or values to fit into society.or else we'll be made fun of.
Some of your comments are really just direspectful...
its pathetic to see how immature some of you can be, enough with the vulgarity
They have good hearts and thats what matters. but I guess you just don't understand that. sigh.

sincerely,
concerned/annoyed citizen

omj

goodness. take off the shirt already

name withheld

uh oh they are getting cuter and cuter by the day! I am putting them on watch

Michelle

He is in good shape! As far as his body being compared to a gods body you must be referring to god with a little g and not god with a big G. I just hope that you would place greater value on who he is as a person than his body. There's too much emphasis put on appearance these days and a person should be valued more for their character qualities than how they look!!! That's not to say that I am blind to appearance, I just try to see past it to see the person inside the body. I'm glad that Joe tries to take care of the body God gave him. That is important!

me

your mom is gay stupid guy with envy running through your veins!

Nicole

I love him. He's gorgeous.

Fannity

Joe's truly funny, sweet and talented - he's by far my favorite current entertainer.

All the emphasis on his faith and sexual choices are so irrelevant to that...what is the matter with everyone? Why is it always the people who want to be able to make their own individual choices who make fun of others for making more traditional ones. Having a choice doesn't mean you're going to choose drugs and sexual activity.

Some of us can find other things to do in this world. Perhaps not getting too involved in all of that has a lot to do with the amount of success these boys have been able to achieve?

BTW...Evangelical & Pentecostal (what the Jonases are) really aren't interchangeable words, yo!

joejonaslover4ever

OMG can he get any sexier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joejonaslover4ever

JOE what are you doing TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vickiiii

Yummmmm.

He is sex.

Seriously Joe bang me now.

You creepin?

socal

Mmmmm yummy, and I'm not even a Jonas Brothers fan.

jonaspones

PERFECTION

Jessie

joe jonas is a god
AHHHHHHH
I LOVE U JOE IF U READ THIS
OMFJ
HE IS SO FYNE!
too late about the unpure thoughts thin =/

sadie

I admit joe looks hot in this picture but i still think hes GAY! i think they all are GAY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments