Just One of These Is an Inanimate Object

9/26/2008 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scientolowife Katie Holmes, adorable little Suri Cruise and her plastic doll wandered listlessly through NYC on Thursday.

Which one are you, mommy?

Goodmorning

15. they are all robotic...poor homley looking brat

Posted at 1:07PM on Sep 26th 2008 by mel be

ROFL!!!

Goodmorning

If you ask me..Katie looks like she not getting any...LOL

Kitty Angel

Both mother and daughter are beautiful! Shove a zillion cameras in my face I'm sure I'd look stunned and "zoned out" as well!!

rachelle

#18 Kitty Angel has it right. All you people out there - if you had a child and wanted to go shopping, walk in the parkk or go to a restaurant, how would you like it if 20-30 people with cameras flashing and yelling questions at you? This happens EVERYTIME they walk out of a door. Think about it, it happens 24 -7.
Could you take it????

What is wrong?

If you were to get the whole story, Katie was taking Suri to work with her in NY. She was not just wondering around looking dazed. I think that Kaite is a good mother and no matter what her choices are, people need to respect that she loves her family. GOOD FOR YOU KATIE!

jimmy d

SURI, IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON THE PLANET MELZARK

Joy

My gosh, why is that child ALWAYS being carried ? Can't she walk ?

Really?

If you are getting paid millions of dollars to star in movies, then yes, you give up your right to privacy. You give up your right to walk in the park. These "pappers" are paid to follow movie stars so you and I can watch thier every move. Let's face it, TMZ and ET and Access Hollywood are on every night so we can bask in the Hollywood glory. Sorry, but if you don't want the limelight, get out of the industry. I do not feel sorry for these people one bit.

MARY

man, there really are some ANGRY people on here. why do so many people have the need to make such angry, mean, and unnecessary comments on here? i always liked katie holmes, and still do even with all the hubbub with tom cruise. and my god, can you overplay the whole alien/scientogoy crap some more? i dont think people have caught on yet...jesus, just leave the ordinary people alone and focus on people who deserve to be ridiculed. like britney and amy winehouse for starters...

h20

I don't think I would let my child walk with all those pappers in the way, she could get trampled (no kidding). I think she's a sweet-looking little girl and I see both parents in her. But I have to ask, how come you don't see many shots with the three of them together? The whole sceario was a little strange-Tom & Nicole divorce, shortly after he's jumping on a couch for Katie, then she gets pregnant and THEN they get married, not once but twice. Katie has always been kinda reserved and I don't think she was prepared for the media circus at all because she wasn't followed around like that before. But, then again, I would have been jailed several times for feeding the paps knuckle sandwiches by now.

compassion

Do you smile as you walk down the street?
Would you smile if 100 cameraman were chasing you around every time you stepped out the front door?
If I was that kid, I'd be terrified.

She is so much cuter than shiloh jolie-pitt.

Aussie Mom

Do they have any play clothes for that child? She is always seen over dressed for just a day out. Come on dresses for play? Gee whiz can't they just treat this kid like a kid?

Tangie

My little 20 million dollar meal ticket......

Kay

Yikes! She looks just like a child I know, and her parents are from the Philippines.

jan

why are people so mean? Katie & Tom are a lovely couple with an adorable child.. I'm sure none of you would be smiling if you were out with your child & the paps were stalking you everywhere you go. Let them live there lives in peace & practice whatever religion they choose, remember this is the USA the free country!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments