Kanye Not Felonious

9/26/2008 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye WestWe've learned the L.A. County D.A. has decided not to file felony charges against Kanye West and his bodyguard for the attack at LAX earlier this month.

Yet another example of what a celebrity should do when they get into trouble -- hire attorney Blair Berk. And it doesn't hurt that TMZ declined to prosecute the matter.

The case has been sent to the L.A. City Attorney for possible misdemeanor prosecution. No decision yet.

GET REAL

Hi Gayle---- Not sure how I got relegated to being on a high horse
but okay I'll get down now. I am not sure exactly what I said that
was so offensive. Also, I am obviously not a semi-educated person.
Black yes, semi-educated no. You can tell that by the correct grammar
and spelling in my comments. Check yours before sending it out. Just
a suggestion. And thanks for putting me in the same catagory with
Oprah, that is quite a compliment.

Bandolero

Only a rat can win a rat race.

Big Bear

The liberal folks in California do not want to mess with prosecuting colored people. 49 other states and the boy would be put under the jail.

aaron

well you only have yourselves to blame if you don't press charges.

seems like you're shaking bees in a jar and afraid to open it to me.

Mike

Unbelievable! They had it on video! I don't know why I am suprised he got off, but that's just sad. Any word on the injunction against his horrible music videos?

Twinker

That's one heck of a lawyer.

Maggie Blaise

Harvey Levin-- Why didn't you press charges??? This idiot assaults your workers on public property on Sept 11? You guys have no balls.

Star

I don't like Kanye but I am very glad to hear he won't be charged. I think it should be open season on PAPS all the time 24/7. Whatever they get -- they should expect it and shut up.

Fred

Somehow, a rapper breaking a $100 flash unit seems so insignificant in the big scheme of things...

Mr. A

THE L.A. COUNTY D.A. ARE A BUNCH OF DAMN RACISTS MAN!! THEY ALL SUCK AND I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT THEY..THEY, THAT THEY...

oh wait.

They let him off???

never mind. ; )

trapstar365

39. LMAO, billionaire CEO's are robbing us blind and running this country into the ground with predatory practices and the country is on the brink of economic ruin. Why? One reason is because we have idiots worrying so much about one little black rapper breaking a camera, that they're too blind to see or feel the corporate big wigs rabbit-earring their pockets. Oldest trick in the book, watch what this hand is doing while I rob you with this hand. Go ahead and complain some more about Kanye. Then get in your car and go give the fine upstanding well-educated pillar to society oil company CEO your last few pennies. That's if your fine, upstanding, christian, never hurt anyone in his life banker left you any cash left after paying the credit cards and outrageous mortgage he talked you into. They know you're stupid enough to think they give a rat's butt about you. The biggest crooks in this country aren't black, aren't rappers, and are VERY well educated. That's how they got so good. And they're ramming it to ya every day and all you can do is beg for more. I hear there's a 70% chance of rain in the forcast. You know what that means...Gotta raise oil prices!!!!!

Posted at 7:58PM on Sep 26th 2008 by Mo

PREACH, but i don't think they UNDERSTAND what you are saying, but the world is full of these people that think the same way they do! PREACH! TEAM KANYE! NEW CD IN STORES IN NOVEMBER!!! LOL..I'LL BET ANYTHING HIS CD WILL BE #1 THANKS TO YOU!

Yo

Kanye was just pissed because of all the stupid things that paps take pics of these day. Do people REALLY care that he's in an airport? How was that even picture worthy? West did that guy a favor. Get pics worth looking at. Wow...a celeb is in an airport?? Whats next Pap's?? Gonna take a little pic of Paris buying a shirt?

Yo

coursecorrect

Great job Kanye! I would be pissed too if people were taking pics of me 24/7, trying to act like they're having a conversation with me, but are only trying to make money off of out-of-context words and actions...

queen kiki the great

Most of you all need to proof read and use Google spell checker while you sling insults at each other and Kanye.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments