Lindsay to Sam: You're the Only Baby for Me

9/26/2008 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay & Sam left Il Cielo hand-in-hand last night -- but when a photog hit 'em up about kids in their future, neither one would even adopt a smile.
Lindsay & Sam: Click to watch
They couldn't get the hell out of there any faster though -- Sam's Porsche almost broke the sound barrier speeding away!

martinistopswithus

Haa, their "relationship" is a ruse. Sam always looks half asleep or scared. Lindsay is yesterdays news, so what else does she have going?

raven

Well you guys are hounding them 24/7, what do you want them to do? Stop and give interviews and pose for an hour for you? Really you guys are ridiculous, they deserve to have dinner and be able to go home without being mobbed just like you do.

Matt

I'm not homophobic at all, but will someone please answer a question for me? Why is at least one-half of a lesbian couple always a short-haired, pants wearing, flat-chested, 12 year-old-boy-look-alike? I had the exact same shirt sh'e wearing when I was 12...it's probably JCrew. Sam looks so much like a guy I don't know if it's accurate to describe any girl that dates her as a real lesbian. I would say the same thing if a celeb guy started dating another guy that happened to look like a chick. Hell, I might date a guy if he looked like Carmen Electra. I don't know, I'm not loosing sleep over this, but i I do find it curious.

justsaying

The best thing about Lindsey the Lez dating this guy/girl is that she's showing her sister what she should do. And after her sister hooks up with a woman it will be the best gift they can give the world. BECAUSE WOMEN CAN'T GET WOMEN PREGNANT. And because they have no brother.....THAT WILL BE THE END OF LOHANS!!!!

derek jaro

SAM IS A UGLY LIL' DUDE, ISN'T HE? OR IS IT JUST ME?

pimp

They should pull and Aiken and do a crazy science experiment and see if they can create a baby from two eggs. All you have to do is simply take out the chromosomes and inject a little pulse of electricity.

His.ShowBixMom

LOL pncmsing.........".And that will be the end of the Lohans". What a beautiful thought.

JMJ

Nothing in life is free! I can not imagine having the papparazzi swarming around my every move, they are hackling vultures. What a price for riches & fame!!!

MrsTS25

I have to agree with number 3! If your gonna date a woman, date a nice looking woman not a man wannabe!

Matt

I'm not sure Linsay is gay. Attracted to teenage boys perhaps, but not gay. To answer #3s question I think some so many lesbians use boyish looks because it works for them. I'm not a lesbian, but I have seen short-haired boyish lesbians that look cute. If I had to be with a woman I would choose a cute boyish one and not one that looks like a woman. Same as a lot of gay guys look really good in drag. They probably get into it because it works for them. They probably have been able to get a lot of straight guys that way.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

What's wrong with this picture ? EVERYTHING.

Linsey who got to you ?

Kate

They look great.Especialy Lindsay,she has becomea hottie again.Why you even bother to comment if your dont like them?It hurts you guys that they both look sober and happy?

Average Housewife

They do have a brother, pncmsing. Sorry. Damn!

caren

some jealous straight dirty guys ... can't stand that samantha has lindsay ... poor guys
lindsay love us ... girls ....
if i were gay ,,, lindsay can have me any time ,

Ryan

Sam is the ugliest girl/boy thing I have ever seen. She didn't fall out of the ugly tree, the tree probably would have dodged that ugly thing. I guess her "significant other" has enough money to make it look kinda pretty. Either that, or "LiLo" is a severe alcoholic. Beer goggles anyone?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly!