« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wife to Molina: You Stole Home ... And Money!

9/27/2008 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're concerned that banking has become too impersonal -- you should consider Merrill Lynch.

In a lawsuit, San Francisco Giants catcher Benjamin "Bengie" Molina's ex- wife alleges that Bengie conspired with a Merrill Lynch bankers to knowingly transfer funds, property and assets to his, ahem, mistress.

Josefa Molina is seeking a whopping 6 mil from her ex-husband and Merrill Lynch, claiming funds were transfered without her permission.

Normally people can't even get a live person on the phone, and this guy's banker funds his two-timing floozy? Hopefully he used overdraft protection.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Davidson Ruiz

AH caramba, what is going going with this Latino brother. He needs Jesus.

justsaying

Only an absolutely idiot would transfer his money, house or any other asset into his girlfriends name. If he did this then he'll deserve everything that happens when she walks off with it.

Janet Hastie

I loved Molina when with the Angels as a player. He is very stupid in doing this to his wife and putting all of or most of his property in a bimbo's name. What about his children? I thought Jose was the player of the 3 players. Is he trying to buy this women? This makes me very sad because I thought he was the wiser of family. I guess looks and actions on the field do not make the man.

justanotherfknday

Baseball, football and basketball players.......when will stupid americans wake up and stop spending money seeing all these ungrateful, ego-mainiac A$$HOLES................If they did, then all these f**k**rs would have to go get real jobs and wouldn't have money to spend on houses, cars, wifes and girlfriends.

cindamen

Ummm...yea. This same thing happened to me after I filed for divorce from my ex-husband (who was playing for the MN Twins at the time) when I learned of his numerous extra martial activities. Fortunately my attorney's had the foresight to pre-file a court ordered mandate to stop to asset freeze, so ity only lasted 5 days. Best of luck Mrs. Molina.

justsaying

HEY NO.4!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!!!???? A FRIGGING COMMIE!!!!!!!!???? It's either that or you are gay or lesbian. Let's get a grip here. NEXT YOU'RE GOING TO BE TRASHING MOMS APPLE PIE!!!

Mr. Obvious

stole home? who's writing your crap? Bobby Trendy? This fatso couldn't see home because of his big belly.

justanotherfknday

HEY NO. 6!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TELL MOMMY TO GIVE MY SHARE OF THE APPLE PIE TO YOUR WHINEY ASS.

jk

LMFAO I love how it only shows one side of the story. And Merryl Lynch is not going to put its license in jeopardy over a few bucks. I dont care for Mr Molina at all. But I am sorry these accusations sound ridiculous. Lets wait and see what actually happened..

Dodger guy

It was nice of the Giants to give him the "Willie Mac" award which exemplifies who has the mosr spirit and leadership.
The players and coaches vote.

Joe Mama

comment #4 your probably jealous that athletes have talent and you don't.

Kitty

I dont care about his dumbass but TMZ , that picture of him you have up is HILARIOUS. Looking like someone hit him in the kidneys.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Hey, what about hockey players and such?

angelfannattic

threw away a lovely family for a gold digger i do need know both sides of the story and bengie is a low down dirty dog mrs molina will get more than 6 million

walt

I agree another f******** whore like ARods wife wanting the big bucks, I do believe they should be taken care of but 6 mil, get a life B*****

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments