Amy Winehouse Has a Serious Smack Problem

9/28/2008 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse accused of socking someone in the face for no reason? Yeah, no surprise there.

Winey allegedly served a knuckle sandwich to Sherene Flash -- a dancer at Thursday's End of Summer Ball in London -- and according to The Sun, it all happened because Flash asked Amy for photo.

Cops took a statement from Sherene at the event -- where Amy's also accused of trying to headbutt a photog in a separate incident -- but said they would question Amy at later date.

They better hurry ...

AL K HOLIC

she needs some help before it's too late. someone try to reach her.

Afiya

Man, just kill your self already...damn!!

NikkiC

poor thing

Ren

ANOTHER ANNA NICHOLE, SO DON'T CRY WHEN SHE IS GONE

Big Bear

Amy deserves the same consideration the fans gave her twin sister Britney Spears. Both of the twins have mental problems.

Another Day In Paradise

Someone needs to smack Amy and knock some sense into her. Seriously,I cannot understand why someone in her circle of "friends/family" is not trying to reach out to help her. An intervention is needed badly in this situation. She is self destructing and ready to blow any time now. I really hope she gets help pronto! She looks absolutely horrible. AND there is no comparison between Amy and Anna Nicole. Anna Nicole suffered from a horrible emotional breakdown after the loss of a major person in her life...her son which led her to go down hill from there. Sad but understandably. What is Amy's problem besides loving drugs?

Gypsy

Could someone please arrange so Amy Winehouse and Naomi Campbell end up at the same place at the same time. I'd like to see the two beat the crap out of each other.

I'd actually love to be the woman either one tried. Let's just say, I'd be in jail for a while but at least I'd same all of humanity from these two who obviously need anger management.

Hot LATINA in Mex 08

#1 u are so right! someone needs to help her. where is her family and friends??? wtf; are they just hanging around spending her $$$$. poor girl....oh yea when she is gone everyone will come out and cry and tell us how great she was and how much they loved her. where is the love right now..

Why do you care?

Did it escape all of your minds that she did something really big here....................

SHE SHOWED UP!

There is incremental progress to be applauded. Go Amy go! (Perferablly the go away kinda go................)

JL

this woman is serious trash!!!!! I as sick of hearing about her and even looking at her photo makes me ill. If she wants to be a junkie, let her. She will be dead in a couple of years anyway

JOMOTS243

Very very sad. Why do the dealers keep feeding her drugs? If she dies, they will lose their best customer.

She was so beautiful, and now she is dog ugly.

All she has to do is get the 'medical withdrawl.' She will just go to sleep. She will not feel a thing, She will wake up free of drugs, and will then have to deal with the mental aspects of addiction.

Someone needs to abduct her, and take her to an island where she has no choice but to clean up. This is the ONLY way she will ever quit. I would do it, if I thought I could get near enough. She has family and friends that stick by her, for the money of course, but you would think think that they would do anything to protect their golden goose. I just do not understand why noone is doing anything to help this poor crazy fool. She is not capable of helping herself at this sad sad point.

PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WINEHOUSE ON SNL INSTEAD OF DUFFY, WHO BLEW IT UP LAST NIGHT BIG TIME. WINEHOUSE MUST HAVE FREAKED WHEN SHE HEARD HOW AMAZING DUFFY WAS LAST NIGHT. I LISTENED TO THE SECOND SONG 5 TIMES IN AMAZEMENT.

Jontue22

Amy- This is my heartfelt plea for you. PLEASE either take a bath or kill yourself. I am sick of looking at you!!!! Filthy disgusting mess!!!! I was shocked to see a picture of her from 4 years ago. She looked kind of pretty........there is no going back. Even if she quits now she will always look a wreck.

CHERI

AMY PUT THE PIPE DOWN. REHAB YES, YES, YES

martinistopswithus

Well, smack her back right in the chops. That's all that bullies understand. Amy is a toe rag bully.

Bryan

I have this trash on my "death watch 2008" pool.
Easy money my friends, this chick is a goner..

Going going gone!

What is sad, is that ANYONE cares about this.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments