Jen Aniston's Friends Come Out to Play

9/28/2008 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking tanned, fit and ready for action, 39-year-old Jennifer Aniston hit the beaches in Mexico yesterday.

Ella es muy caliente.

#645732 - Cell Block H

Maybe she can't keep a man because she's an angry bitch. Millions of dollars and still lonely? Right! I think she's hot and I'm sure she's getting laid every now and then. If some other woman steals your husband, You'd turn into a bitch too.

friendsgeekhater

WHY DOESNT TMZ SHOW THE PICTURES OF UGLYSTON WITH THE SUNGLASSES OFF, HAIR AWAY FROM HER FACE, AND LENO-CHIN EXPOSED???????????....

...OTHER WEBSITES HAVE.....

PolarBear

Jennifer Aniston. Good for her to travel. Go find a man away from flakesville LA.

Shawn

She looks great and she isn't the only person that like to go to the beach. If she enjoys it, why not. Last week she was there
for a photo shoot, not a vacation. What is so great about all the stars going to other countries, donating their money to
other countries? Are none of you on this thread Americans? If you haven't noticed there is just a little bit of trouble
in America right now. Banks are closing, people losing their jobs, lots of chartiable foundations running out of money,
and yet you think it is wonderful that so many are choosing to donate to other countries. Isn't your neighbor, town or
country just as important? New Orleans is still a mess, Texas just had a hurricane that did a lot of damage, Iowa had
floods and yet none of that seems important. Are you planning to move overseas when this country can no longer
offer you what it has in the past? Entertainment is going to be way down on the list if America's problems aren't
taken care of soon.

steve

Ok, looks are one thing. Personalities are another. I have no idea why brad left jen, but if looks came into his desicion, what was he thinking?????? leaving jen, for angelia,??? I'll say this. Jen is beautiful, sexy and seems very nice !...Angelia is attractive but seems so distant and not very friendly.....

I guess most men would want his problems, concerning woman, but my choice would have been jen, hands down !!!!!!!!!!

aloha

She looks amazing.

Ok TMZ, we got the Jennifer post, now it's time for a John Mayer one. You know these two will get back together eventually.

YUCK

Jennifer aniston must be the horniest woman in hollywood; she must be itching to get laid. Everytime you see her, she's in a revealing bikini. Why not just get naked & get it over with, Jennifer?

Peekaboo

Angelina Jolie beats Aniston in looks and body anytime. What good have Jennifer Aniston done with her celebrity status? AJ has been helping those who need it for years. Jennifer Aniston looks too snooty.

toni

She is so ugly. I hate her and I am so glad Brad left her ugly ass.

Gypsy

Ok so she has a hot body.. Big deal.. Something is obviously wrong with her. I'd accept her as a cougar but jumping from one relationship to another is just ridiculous. I mean seriously.. Vince Vaughn and John Mayer? Even I could get them in bed...

Shawn

Jen looks great to me and if she wants to go to the beach what is wrong with it. She has been involved with cancer research
a orpanage in Mexico, St. Jude and many other things for years. She really doesn't have to announce how much she is
giving. I live in America and considering the way the economy is now, maybe it is more important to help here than in
Africa and all the other foreign countries. Jen lives here year around, spends money here. I feel sorry for the other
countries but with the crises here, maybe it is time to take care of that. If America becomes a third world country who
do you think will help us?

Shawn

Jen looks great to me. Glad she likes the beach.
She lives in America the year round, spends her
money in America, donates to causes in America.
If she wants a man fine, if she doesn't fine.
Angelina spends most of her time in other
countries, donates to other countries, but comes
back to America to make her money. If you
haven't noticed, this country has just a few
economy problems it's self. Maybe more
people should start paying attention to
their own town, their own neighbors for
awhile until we can at least afford to buy
food and shelter. Entertainment is fast
becoming one of the things we can't
afford any more.

Laura

Again? Doesn't she have anything better to do than hang out at the beach and sunbathe?

DeepFreeze3

Note to John Mayer: I dig your music, dude. But when you're stupid enough to dump somebody as ultra f*cking HOT as Jennifer Aniston (the photo proves it), I just have to shake my head, man. WTF, man???!!! At this point, it's comng off like you get pleasure out of dumping strong, beautiful women just so you can get some sort of high. Do you seriously get pleasure making women feel like total sh*t???!!!

You're going down a road that won't lead you to respect from anybody: Women, even your fans.

AJ

She sure spends a lot of time sunbathing. Even if I could do that all the time, I would feel like I was wasting my life. Also, here face looks puffy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments