Sarah Palin

Inspires Winos Everywhere

9/28/2008 6:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Sarah Palin entered into politics to inspire people, this probably isn't what she had in mind.

Ever since Sarah was added to John McCain's ticket, a syrah wine named Palin has been flying off the shelves -- so much so that a Houston company called Cepage Noir WIne Co. has run dry of the Chilean-made booze.

A clerk at Cepage said an entire case of the Palin special was sold to a lady who was throwing a politically-themed shindig.

A Republican party? Sounds like a hoot.

Triple Play

Mr. A # 15 Please chill out. Put down the crack pipe and come back to reality. Your guy Osama is a loser. BTW does the A stand for A-Hole?

Movie Ticket Buyer

Come on now ~ this is getting rediculous, bashing Sara in every manner possible....Palin Wine....okay...to be non-biased how about Obama Ripple?

obama osama

Has Barack Mahoumed Obama given up his Crack addiction?

Just asking?
PS:
It's in his autobiography..seriously...word!

Movie Ticket Buyer

Father Muslim from Indonesia; Barack Hussein Obama raised and schooled in Muslim school system in Indonesia until moving to Hawaii to enter sixth grade. Wycopedia search. I can't help but to wonder how the victims of 9/11/2002 would feel knowing we have a muslim educated man with a radical racially biased wife running for our highest office. Six years ago no one would have believed anyone with the name Hussein would get this far. I guess America has turned on her belly and exposed her throat to the Muslim terrorists of the world. BTW, were any of you aware that yesterday, Saturday 9/27, Black Entertainment Television (BET) had a "telethon" to get as many blacks as possible to register to vote Nov 4th. Why now, why not at any other presidential race?....was that the correct wording? ... race? God Bless America, she needs it....

Mr. A

hee hee!

Once again..I mock the attitudes and basic verbage of the LEFT, and some idiot comes along to charge ME with being the "dramatic" one. I'm starting to feel a little ashamed of myself for pointing out all of this hypocrisy and stupidity out of you people, as it's starting to feel like I'm making fun of mentally handicapped people...which isn't nice.

Then we've got TLC commenting in post #28 that my guy OSAMA is a loser????

Is TLC under the idea that I'm an OBAMA fan or pushing the idea that I'm an actual OSAMA fan, since I'm part of the Conservative conspiracy theory against the U.S.? Not sure on that one.

Keep firing off the twisted intellect Lefties...it's making my time here even more enjoyable. I think Hitler took full advantage of this kind of bigotted ignorance and hate towards other citizens in the country didn't he? Just blame half the country for all the problems and VIOLA'...you've got your next holocaust. You libs are on that track...believe me.

Tazandra

10. To all you liberals posting arrogant comments about Sarah Palin let me give you a "newsflash" SHE IS WAY BETTER AND MORE EXPERIENCED THAN THE BOZO YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT IN THE WHITE HOUSE! at least she is not socialist, does not have hatred towards the white, and is not a Muslim, which is compounded mostly of terrorists.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number 10 is talking lies. None of that is true. But he's saying it to try and fool people into thinking that tool with her President wannabee husband the dog musher is worthy isbeing Vice President. Ombama has been a Christian for 20 years and is far better qualified to be president instead of doddering old man McCain.

drumchick

HAHAHA! LOVE the headline!!!!! I can't wait until Thursday.
Go Obama!

Democrats are evil

This is what democrats do. They have an endless supply of hate for people that they dislike. Republicans have respect. Democrats have hate. I see and hear it every day.

Mr. A

Gee...for most LIBERALS, being a Christian is a BAD thing. Now all of a sudden it's a GOOD thing for their main man Obama. Of course, I understand that's better than being charged with being a MUSLIM, but then again, aren't you LIBERALS always defending the Muslims and their beliefs??

Geeeezus! I can't keep up with the constant spin and twist and change of positions. Flippin and floppin' like fish on an boat deck.

oprah

#36: EXCELLENT COMMENT! YOU ARE INDEED A WISE PERSON

oprah

...AND #35 IS RIGHT ON!

Dee

Why can't we all get along? Palin is a wondfull person and she will make a hell of a VP. Just like I am sure BO is a wondfull man in his oun little world. all he is running on is the pasted will everything Bill ran on and He can't be to great or Bill and Hillory would be votting for him witch if you watched Bill on Fox lasted week you would know witch way he and she will be votting and thay are going for McCain and Palin See thay know how to get along.

Mr.Jones

#15 susieQ the independent: I dont think TMZ was really trying to trick you into thinking that she was REALLY holding the bottle of wine in the photo. Whats funny is that you thought they were. lol!

#1 Bee: "Obviously she's giving the liberal media something to be seriously scared of, because they are shaking with fear." That was a good joke! loved it! :D

fgs

republicans wouldn't know respect if it sodomized them in the ass.

Mr. A

Yep! People buying up bottles of Palin wine somehow evolves into not only PALIN bashing, but now... even McCain bashing? Somebody popped the "cork" and all the drunken stupidity followed.

When's the last time anybody saw a article started here at TMZ with Obama or Biden's faces covering it? Just proof that HATE sells and since the hate is all coming from the left....their targets are all we get to read about here, hence the 100 different seperate topics about Palin and McCain and the Hollyweird celebs that hate them and America.