Tina Fey to Sarah Palin:

I Can't Quit You

9/28/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As we first reported, Tina Fey couldn't help but to reprise her role as Seh-rah Pay-lin on "Saturday Night Live" last night.

Click To Watch -- Tina Fey
This is the definition of a comedic "softball pitch" -- it almost seems too easy for Fey.

idartman

Let's be honest folks. John McCain sold his sole when he put Sarah Palin on the ticket. I'm sure the woman is a great mom and intelligent. HOWEVER, that does not make her qualified to be "one heart beat" from the presidency of the U.S. John McCain put her on the ticket because he thought she could help him win an election, not because he thought she could help this country...and boy does this country need help. Its easy for Tina Fey to make fun of (mock) Sarah Palin because she is she truly a joke in the presidential political arena. If you put McCain and Palin in the White House you shouldn't wonder how Wall Street businesses are getting 700 billion dollars of our money...its becasue we as a nation are dumb and naive. If people don't like Tina Fey mocking Sarah Palin then Sarah Palin needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. John McCain & Sarah Palin...ready to lead my ass!!!

dianne

Guess what, I'm a conservative republican and thought Tina Fey was funny. I like Tina Fey. Oh, Amy Poehler was funny too. It's obvious that the liberal media are always going to poke fun at the right. It would be fair to poke fun at both parties equally. BTW, I always laugh and have fun. I also like Sarah Palin. Also, the Clinton impersonation last night was funny too. So much for stereotypes!

Rosario

The skit itself is not funny but what makes it funny is that half of
the lines she used are either direct quotes from Palins real
interview or paraphrased. Kinda scary isnt it?

alaskaisnexttorussia

TINA FEY FOR PRESIDENT!!

TOTALLY FUNNY... LOOOOVED IT!!.. seriously... she is so good at that impersonation!!. its pretty amazing..
you go tina!!..

i could not stop laughing!!!

AL GOREs VAGINA

WELL MS. " Buddha Lady " LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE " WONG " AGAIN !!!.....WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY DEFINES THE WORD..." NARCISSUS "...(nar sis"es) Noun...a youth who falls in love with his reflection in a pool and changes into the narcissus.

YOU ARE NOT VERY BRIGHT, ARE YOU ?......IT REALLY ISN'T FAIR TO HAVE A BATTLE OF WIT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY UN-ARMED !!!

Bell

I think I might finally understand why most right-wing conservatives just don't get it. They have never lived through a great depression, like my parents. They really don't understand the working class or working poor, because they don't know what's it like to be poor, themselves. And I don't mean poor, as in, "gee.. I don't think we can afford the 2nd Mercedes, Honey". No, I mean poor as is, "I don't know how I'm going to pay my bills this month AND feed My Family.". No.. they don't understand it, or if they do.. they don't care, because the system, as it is, has worked for them, so why change it?

The only reason the poor folks were able to get through the 30's, was because they were poor to begin with. It was the Rich that were Jumping out of Windows, Shooting themselves in the Head, or killing themselves any way they could, because they couldn't deal with the idea of living life as a poor person. When People don't learn from History, it is certain to be repeated.

blues fan

Dear Mr. Vagina....here's how it goes, one more time (I can see why you don't refer to yourself as Al Gore's brain!). Yes, Narcissus was the actual character in Greek mythology who fell in love with his own reflection...hence, the term "narcissist", a person who is in love with him/herself. You don't say to another person "You are a narcissus" but rather, "you're a narcissist" -- please trust me on this one, dear, I am an English major, a writer and an educator. If you want to refer to someone as a "narcissus", as you did, you need to give it a capital N, otherwise, you have referred to them as a flower. I am not only bright but grammatical.

dianne

#34, I'm curious as to why you think right-wing conservatives are rich. They are all not rich, they are hard working people, whose parents and grandparents went through the depression. Have you heard of "Rock Soup"? because that's what a lot of them survived on. In America, it's easy to be poor and work your way up to making a good, decent living. My family all came over here from Europe and didn't have anything. They worked, and worked hard, all of them. My grandfather worked in the coal mines, sounds fun, right? That's hard and dangerous work, but they provided for their family and in their old age acquired a little money, not much, but enough to have a good life, no mercedes ever though, but their kids have them ( age 60 - 70). My dad lived in a house in New Mexico when his father worked in the coal mine and the house had a dirt floor. So I don't think you have figured everybody out yet. They didn't get any government handouts like we have now. Personally, I don't put my trust in the government or banks or money. I put my trust in my God, Jesus. America, wake up and pray, especially the Christians out there. Now's the time more than ever. God bless America! BTW, the Bible is the roadmap to the future. It's interesting how things are falling into place. America is not mentioned in the end times in the Bible. Russia, China, Israel, all mentioned, no America, something to think about. Put your trust in Jesus, he will never leave you nor forsake you.

David

what's it supposed to mean by the ""white redneck people" tried to defend sarah palin. first of all, i'm white, and I NEVER defended her.

UH HUH

haha thart was great. Palin really is an idiot with those remarks she made on Katie Courics show. Oh man, she is gonna SINK at her debate!

just saying

Really, You speak of Palin not having any experience however you "democrats pick for President someone who has less then her. If your going to make comments perhaps you should check you own guy before you start making judgments on her. And she is running for VP. You can’t talk about experience with McCain. Who won the debate with knowledge alone?
I find it funny that people run their mouths and don't realize how dumb you really sound. Have you watched Obama in his speeches around the county losing his thoughts and not being able to stay on track? That is why he needs his speeches put on screens now and wont walk around. He lost his thoughts in the debate could not name Major heads of state around the world and quoted wrong remarks made and got called to the table for that too. So make fun of Palin if you want but my got Obama is worse than her. Ask yourself this questions everybody in this race is being picked on but Obama. Why is that????
Because of the race card???? I really dont feel this race to the white house is being reported fairly and that alone is sad!

Lelsie B.

Sarah Palin is the best thing that's happened to Tina. I think Tina owes Sarah a big thank you! MCCAIN?PALIN 08'

alan mayer

iT MUST BE TOUGH TO BE LIBERAL WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO OFER IS OBAMA AND BIDEN-WHAT A PAIR-ONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING IMPORTANT-THE OTHER WITH EXPERIENCE WHO NEVER ACCOMPOLISHED ANYTHING IN THE SENATE- AND YOU GUYS WANT THEM TO LEAD THE COUNTRY? SAD!!!

Ala Claxton

I HOPE Sarah Palin goes off to live in the same cave as Dan Quayle....
Oh and TMZ?...PLEASE if or when she does make a hasty retreat,,,,,,,,Please do NOT go looking for her,
Chase Paris Hilton...she's always willing to provide you with some fodder.

AL GOREs VAGINA

MS. Buddha Lady, THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY, I DON'T SEEM TO COMPREHEND YOUR LOGIC THOUGH. MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A WRITER AND A EDUCATOR ?

1.) I BELIEVE I DID CAPITALIZE THE " N " FOR THE WORD, " NARRCISSUS "....ALTHOUGH I CAPITALIZE ALL LETTERS BECAUSE, I AM NEARLY BLIND, AND IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO SEE WHAT I WRITE.

2.) IF YOU LOOK BACK AT MY POSTINGS, YOU WILL FIND THAT I AM SAYING THAT THE PERSON I WAS COMMENTING ON, WAS IN FACT "NARRCISSUS" OR AT LEAST ACTING SIMILAR . IT IS THEN, WHAT WOULD NORMALLY BE CALLED A ..."METAPHOR"...YOU MIGHT WHAT TO LOOK THAT WORD UP ALSO.

3.) YOU BEING AN EDUCATOR AND ALL...I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE FINE JOB YOU SEEM TO TO DOING WITH AMERICA'S YOUTH.....NO DOUBT, MAKING A SOLID CASE FOR REWARDING ONLY THOSE EDUCATORS WHO TRULY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF WORDS !

WELL, IT APPEARS YOU'VE LOST ANOTHER ROUND....IN THE BATTLE OF WITS !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments