Tina Fey to Sarah Palin:

I Can't Quit You

9/28/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As we first reported, Tina Fey couldn't help but to reprise her role as Seh-rah Pay-lin on "Saturday Night Live" last night.

Click To Watch -- Tina Fey
This is the definition of a comedic "softball pitch" -- it almost seems too easy for Fey.

MMP

These are some of the funniest skits ever and right on track with the interview!!!!

Keep it coming Tina

MMP

I read on a republican web site that Tina Fey may have done Palin a favor. They have lowered the expectations for the debate.

It said "so long as she doesn't drool on herself" the VP debate will be considered a success

Jana

Come on! Palin has as much experience as Obama. Unfortunately for those of us who are republicans she isn't very good in interviews. Obama is polished and can speak his way out of anything. I don't believe he has any more substance than Sarah - he is just slick.
I hate politics in general. Nobody is even talking about the issues.

Bruiser

The back and forth between the Buddha Lady and Al Gore's Vag is hilarious. To the Buddha Lady.....valiant attempt at explaining things to him but I am afraid your wasting your time,....he's too far gone. What an idiot he is.........

I also am amazed at how her supporters defend Sarah Palin by bashing her opponents as if that justifies having her as their choice. Whether or not Obama or Biden will be better is a moot point because that is not the question being asked.

The Question is:....Why do the Republicans have such a naive and clueless V.P candidate. But her supporters don't answer that question......I guess that's why they think Palin's their leader....The queen of "NO ANSWER"

Mr. A

Hell, it might sound cruel, but as much as the lefties like to keep chanting "one heart-beat away from being PRESIDENT" as some sort of FEAR tactic against Sarah palin being a VP under McCain, I'd kinda like that scenario. I was voting for Daffy Duck up until Palin broke onto the scene.

According to these all mighty and IMPORTANT "POLLS" you lefties like to point to all the time, it would seem that Biden isn't a "heart-beat" away from being President, but (according to the polls that show that Democrats STILL don't like Blacks) he might be a GUNSHOT away from it, if some Southern racist backwardass liberal KKK democrat voting freak flies off the handle, and if THAT'S the case, and we have to FEAR such a thing....I'd much prefer Palin as substitute Pres. than Joey bag-o-dognuts BIDEN!

i hate fear tactics as much as any good conservative, but if that thought doesn't send shivers down your spine...you've got ICE in your veins!

Bruiser

Somewhere, someplace, Daffy Duck cries......he lost your vote

Don't worry Im Leaving

Mr. A.... is there something you're trying to tell us? I know some white people are freaking out but Damn!

stopthepresses

I must agree with Mr. A. Do we want Biden for President in the event somebody takes out Osama...I mean Obama? Biden didn't even know who the President was during the Great Depression, for Pete's sake and had to be reprimanded by Obama several times last week for his idiotic rants. I don't watch SNL - used to years ago when it was funny - but have they ever done a spoof on Biden? That would be pretty hilarious too. I still say Tina Fey only WISHES she was as beautiful as Sarah Palin. She's very plain and I don't find her very witty either.

stopthepresses

No one is threatening Mr. O. If he becomes President, God help us, he'll be his own worst enemy. Unfortunately, we'll have to suffer through it along with him. I fear for our country.

AL GOREs VAGINA

EVERY LIBERALS HERO, JOE BIDEN, SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THIS LAST WEEK...." FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT SAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND WATCH THE 1929 STOCK MARKET CRASH AND THEN WENT ON TELEVISION TO CALM THE NATION..."

ONE BIG PROBLEM THERE JOE......HERBERT HOOVER WAS THE PRESIDENT IN 1929 AND THE TV WASN'T INVENTED UNTIL 1939 !!!

....AND YOU LIBERALS HAVE THE GUTS TO MAKE FUN OF GOV. PALIN !!!....WAKE-UP DUMMIES, BEFORE YOU VOTE IN THE TWO MOST LIBERAL SOCIALISTS EVER RUNNING FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT AND V.P. !!!

Mr. A

#48 FBI~

I'm not a Democrat, so I've never owned slaves, never fought against their civil rights and have no reason to judge them on any OTHER thing besides their character and their background. It's the POLLS that show that Democrats would still not vote for a candidate based on RACE alone, so I hypothetical concluded that it would be a DEMOCRAT that drags us back to the chaos of the 60's and start taking pot shots at people they hate, and since that's all that you libs can talk about (who you HATE and why, instead of who you LIKE and why) I think I've good sound REASON to be fearful of such a thing.

WHAT??? Now all of a sudden you want to scoff at these types of POLLS???

HYPOCRITES!!!

and therein lies the lesson for you snot-nosed naive little liberal punks, who rely so much on POLLS! A day at the mall hardly reflects the mindset of an entire nation.

TruffSAYA

Tina Fey is HILARIOUS!!!! I seriously thought I was watching Palin for a minute!

Mr. A

I think more than just a few people thought that Fey was "ACTUALLY PALIN".???

Scares ya to think that liberals are allowed to vote doesn't it? No wonder Micheals won't let them do skits on SNL about Obama anymore. He knows the same idiots will watch it and think "HEY..OBAMA SAYS STUPID STUFF!"

Niki

SARAL PALIN IS THE DUMBEST B**** EVER

YOUR MAMA

I BET EVERYONE THAT IS SAYING THESE BAD THINGS ABOUT TINA FEY ARE REPUB. RIGHT WINGERS, #9 MR A, YOU ARE SO MEAN. WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE ABOUT TINA FEY'S SCAR? DO YOU KNOW HOW SHE GOT IT, NO YOU DON'T, BUT DID THAT MATTER TO YOU, AGAIN NO. SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH. OH BUT THAT'S TOO MUCH LIKE RIGHT, HUH?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments