Toni Braxton:

Don't Throw Me a Pity Party

9/28/2008 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toni Braxton battled heart disease before heading to the mambo boot camp known at "DWTS" -- but she wants to make one thing clear: She's a survivor, not a victim.

092908_toni_braxton_video_v2-1

Ms. Giant1

You go girl, I rooting for you Toni B. Would someone Pleeeeeeeeze vote K.K off the show. She is a waste

2026 days ago

I Love Memphis

Don't think Toni should go on. She scared me a little because she can't catch her breath. To me, she's taking an awful chance spmething might happen. I hope she gets voted off soon..

2026 days ago

J

Toni was so hot in her 1st dance on DWTS, she looks beautiful and will probably adjust (healthwise) to the hard work soon.
She deserves to continue on, she can move!
Kim seems too stiff and nervous so far, but when she gets comfortable she will be great.

2026 days ago

jay

1) With here heart condition it is IMPORTANT that she gets EXERCISE. So DWTS is IN FACT good for her. As someone myself, who suffers from heart disease, I make sure I run on the treadmill, and work out. The more relaxed you become the WORST it gets. The important thing is knowing when it's too much. I am sure Toni paces herself and I am positive that Alec doesn't give her any choreography that is too taxing on her body. So haters fall back. Go Toni! Go Alec. Go Team Brazo! Do it for US heart disease SURVIVORS!

2026 days ago

meow

Absolutely support her on DWTS not because she is a heart decease survivor but a trooper. GO TONI

2026 days ago

annie

SHE MENTIONS HER CONDITION ANY CHANCE SHE GETS TO ON THE DANCE SHOW. SHE CLAIMS SHE DOES NOT WANT PITY BUT CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS IT SUPPOSEDLY IS. SHE CLEARLY WANTS IT TO INFLUENCE VOTERS AND YES SHE DOES WANT A PITY PARTY AND I THINK SHE'S A TWIT. IF SHE'S SO WORRIED SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME.

2026 days ago

jay

How can she not mention it when everyone keeps asking her about it? Plus Im sure she wants it to be used to show her strengths and not used as a handicap. So shut up Lorri. You're the only Twit.

2026 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

This b*tch is over-rated. Vote her ass off.

2026 days ago

kellirc

Hey George you can thank your Democrat Congress for that 700 billion dollars if you would like to bother to find out the facts. But, you're a typical lib who can't make one statement without an expletive involved, so I'm sure you won't bother with the facts. I think Toni Braxton is great. I hope she wins!

2025 days ago

Jamaal Amyr

Toni is a Star who somehow is famous for doing SOMETHING unlike others on the show. I will be voting for her each and every week and I hope she wins it all!

2025 days ago

Moe

Toni is a freakin' drama queen!!!! She doesn't want a pity party - well then quit mentioning your damn "heart disease" every 10 seconds! Not only does she suck - but she is quite annoying.

2025 days ago

TruffSAYA

That woman is so damn beautiful!

2024 days ago