Injured DJ AM Resurfaces

9/29/2008 7:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With clearly-visible burn injuries, a brave DJ AM left his LA home this morning to attend a memorial service for Travis Barker's assistant, Chris Baker.

In the aftermath of the horrific jet crash that claimed four lives, AM spent a week in a Georgia hospital and was released on Friday.

CHRISTY

*****A TRUE WALKING MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

WOW

Thank God these guys madie it through this ordeal as they are truly counting there blessings right now and shaken by there loss wondering why they survived only..

Please post give them some respect!!!

Ms. X

@ my opinion

Did "God" make you clairvoyant too? Talking about poster #14 when you were only #13. Wish I had that gift. Amen wacko!

gotchagomo

he looks good--much better than I expected. You can tell he's in pain, though.

Karen

As much as I'd like to laugh at you religious freaks, I'm more inclined to stay on topic here and say I admire him for making it to that memorial despite knowing the press was going to be up in his face taking his picture. I'm sure that he'd rather not have it taken right now. I hope his recovery is fast.

ericalovesyou

seriously, IF TRAVIS BARKER DIED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE NEWS!

think realistic here people..PLEASE.

DJ AM and TRAVIS, wish you a speedy and healthy recovery. =]

fashion disaster

Adam is truly blessed to be out of the hospital so soon. A close friend of mine suffered 2nd & 3rd degrees burns on both legs and spent months in the burn unit. My prayers to Adam for strength as he goes through the painful process of both the physical and emotional healing.

del

Who knew there were so many religious fanatics on this site? Crikey.

Billy Bonaduce

It has nothing to do with god. They survived because of where they were sitting and because they jumped from the burning plane in time. Get real idiots. They saved their own lives. It has nothing to do with god, fate, or luck.

Bighec45

Never heard any of his music. It would have been better news if his eyelids and nose burned off. Oh well, maybe next time :)

Chrissy

I am sorry but I agree with the comment from Concerned, really its time to back off TMZ! These guys have suffered enough, please stop with these photos, I work in the medical field and I see this stuff all the time,,do you have any idea what these guys are going through with burns like that and still be alive? I dont think people realize how much pain and healing these guys will have to endure....:(

Msfisty

I heard Travis Barker, is now been neutered because of the severe burns to his scrotum and johnson...

Should have flown commercial instead of the fancy uppity ways of the super rich on chartered jets...

just sayin.....

Kitty

Any stupid comments made on this board should be deleted. screw free speech!!! for those making disrespectful comments, let it be your family or friend or YOUR ASS on a crash like that and survived, I bet you would be thanking the good Lord for saving your ignorant behind. Travis and Adam survived something horrific. They are given another chance at life. There is a reason why they are alive.

Msfisty

WAKE UP ALL YOU BIBLE THUMPING IDIOTS....

THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS GOD.....WHY WOULD HE ALLOW INNOCENT CHILDREN TO BE RAPED AND MURDERED?

IT IS A FIGMENT OF MAN'S IMAGINATION, SO HE CAN HOPE THERE IS MORE TO COME AFTER THE PLUG IS PULLED AND YOU SEPARATE FROM THE MORTAL COIL.

WH