Injured DJ AM Resurfaces

9/29/2008 7:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With clearly-visible burn injuries, a brave DJ AM left his LA home this morning to attend a memorial service for Travis Barker's assistant, Chris Baker.

In the aftermath of the horrific jet crash that claimed four lives, AM spent a week in a Georgia hospital and was released on Friday.

Kim S

That wig almost looks like it's made from human hair. He should be careful with flammable synthetics, live and learn, right?

cedd

You guys should be ashamed for posting this picture, he has been through enough he doesnt need the world to see him like this, and on the day of his friends memorial service, VERY LOW!!!

Janet

God bless him.

full house

Adam you are a beautiful individual and I wish you and your people a Happy Rosh Hashanah. Get well quickly. Rest in peace Chris.

Deb

First of all I would like to say God bless to DJ AM, Travis and all the family and friends involved in this horrific accident. With that sad, I think TMZ is extremely tacky and ruthless for posting this picture of DJ leaving to go to the memorial service of his friend. He obviously needs privacy and respect at this time while he heals from his wounds and grieves for the friends who died in the plane crash. TMZ knows nothing about respect. I understand this is a gossip site, but this is uncalled for. I guess getting more traffic into this website is more important than respecting someone.

nsaustin

I hope DJAM and Travis get better soon. You guys have no idea how painful burns are and how hard your life is when you're healing from burns. Every move you make, stretching, turning, taking a shower etc. is so painful. The pain is always there. Thank God for heavy duty painkillers. These guys still have months of hard recovery ahead of them. But they are lucky to be alive.

NOW LEAVE THEM ALONE TMZ.

Ms. X

@ Kitty
"Screw free speech"? Think before you speak baby!

@ Msfisty
And I thought I was leaning toward "Atheism".

@ John
Co-sign. Couldn't have said it better.

bailouttheautoco.s

Couldn't he have worn a suit instead of that rumpled green shirt???

nira k

Burns are painful and burned skin very fragile. I hope wearing a shirt doesn't do further damage to the traumatized tissue. Probably wore it because it's soft. Adam, you are a man of honor.

Troymetris Wright

THE FACT ALONE THEY WALKED AWAY IS A MIRACLE AND TO NOT HAVE HAD HIS FACE BURNT IS MORE TO BE THANKFUL FOR. TO ALL THOSE WHO DIED IM SURE WAS BEST FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY ALL WERE RIGHT WHERE THE PLANE EXPLODED. LETS NOT GET INTO A RELIGOUS WAR JUST BE GLAD OUR HEROES ARE STILL HERE NO MATTER WHAT

jo

What an astonishing sight, for someone who has been through so much and is obviously in so much pain he looks great. Im so happy that he and Travis are doing well, I only wish the best for them and a healthy and speedy recovery. Good Luck Adam, there are many of us who are praying for you....

arte help

He looks good, I thought he got burned up like Freddie Kruger.

tracey

Very wise Lily, I agree.

Chris

ShellyBelly the wife of Chris Baker wanted it to be a casual event, and she told everyone to wear green since that was his favorite color.

I never got that anyway. Why does it matter what you wear? You're there to pay your respects not attend a fashion show. Anyway, best of luck to him.

Lanie

It's great to see that he had minimal damage.. You guys that are complaining about photographers pictures are also on here commenting about it.. and leaving messages about how good he looks, etc.. So you are a bit hypocritical for looking at the pictures, yet complain about them. STFU.

I think the man can handle the press pretty well after dating NICOLE RICHIE back when she was famous (for doing nothing really... besides being best friends with sex tape siren, Parasite Hilton)..

He can handle it so chill.. I am sure it was nice for him to show his face after all the rumors that his face was disfigured.. Obviously that was a huge lie.

get well soon, Adam and Travis Barker.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments