Lohan -- Road Trippin' and Gas Hoggin'

9/29/2008 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After filling up their SUV with about $5000 in gas, Lindsay and Sam took a real deal road trip to Sin City this weekend, complete with a pit stop in the city with the World's Tallest Thermometer -- beautiful, desolate Baker, California.
Lindsay & Sam: Click to watch
Before they went back on the road, Linz told us the the reason for the couple's quick getaway was to "celebrate our love for each other." Nothing says romance like 300 miles of hot, steamy desert.

Jeri

Linz told us the the reason for the couple's quick getaway was to "celebrate our love for each other." uh... and Linz is ot out yet??

Liz

Lindsay is NOT a lesbo...................all of this is just for publicity!

Michael - Dad of the Year

Is that a gun in Sam's pocket or is she just happy to see me?

grayron

Gas for $5000 is that just a joke! There are rumos that this girl is broke. I know she isn't making the money.

Kim

I don't think Lindsay is even Gay. I think she is doing it to screw with everyone (TMZ, Perez Hilton....................)

Anonymous

OK, TMZ, how'd you know they'd be in Baker, California, hmmmmmm? Little tip from LezLo? Also, it appears this couple find it quite amusing to "string the public along" on their pathetically lame ruse. I feel sad for them that they think the public is falling for it. Lindsay is a very sorry example of humanity. Sam, not so much.

LaReina

Ewww, gross.

rob

Yea, Lindsay obviously is not a lesbian. It's a big joke to her and it will come out in a while when there is a huge "breakup" and Sammy boy fades back into obscurity.

Buster

Be sure and get some wet naps for that fire crotch. Gross.

CherryBlossom

How did nobody question whether or not they got married? They went to Vegas and California to "celebrate their love for each other"? hmmm....makes me wonder.

TRACKER

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS CELEBRATION........SHUT UP ALREADY....NO ONE IS IN THE MOOD............THE STOCK MKT...DUHHHHHHHHHHHH

SoCal Razzles

BARF...who cares...

Queen of the Damned

These two need to be out looking for work instead of hanging out in Vegas. I'm sure the money will run out soon.

john

These are two skanks that no man would wanna watch have sex. I would rather watch my dog screw a cat then see these annoying skanks. Please quit talking about these two women who love attention. LINDSEY SUCKS.

justsaying

Two lesbians traveling together for 300 miles and making out together. Man!! I'll bet that car is going to smell like a fish market.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments