« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pete Sampras

Backhands Tina Fey

9/29/2008 6:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pete Sampras is sick and tired of Tina Fey -- and all those high and mighty celebs who push their political beliefs on the common folk.

Pete Sampras: Click to watch
The retired tennis legend ripped into the Palin-alike and her fellow famous campaigners on his way out of Nobu in Malibu this weekend -- but the attack would have carried more weight had captain Hypocrite not screamed "Go McCain!" just moments earlier.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kristen

Pete who?

Vajayjay

Ewwww I no longer like Pete Sampras.....& if he doesn;t like Tina Fet he shouldn't watch it! Little Sissy!

Rip M 2 Shreds

It's about time the "other side" has their views expressed. Not everyone in California is a Democrat, although you'd never know it by watching TV or reading the internet. Thanks Pete!

Sadieface

Is Sampras tryig to tell us he is just one of the ocmmom folk? Cause he is a super rich athlete and it's been many a year since he has been just like everyone else.

megn

It is a free country you idiots. How brave of Pete to speak out in liberal LALA land. And he can positively support his candidate, he wasn't attacking the opposition. A refreshing change.

StarrStruck

I can't stand watching TV these days because the looney lefties have taken all the joy out of it. When will Obama walk on water?? I may have to tune in for that one.

Good for you Pete!!

justsaying

I've always thought Pete Sampus looked like one of the kids who rode on the little yellow bus to school.

scum

Yes don't shove it down our throats. It really irritates me when celebs who are multi millionairs preach thier bs like they understand our everyday struggles. And I don't mean should I buy this 6 million dollar home in Cali or Florida. If I were lets' say rich and had no worries about my future or my childrens future I wouldn't care voting for Obama. I simply don't buy into his change slogan nor do I believe he walks on water. He in my opinion is dangerous because he puts a huge target on America. Thank you Pete for not buying into the media bs.

kelly

Amen!!!

your mother

So he is complaining about people voicing their political opinions? Isn't the U.S. built around freedom of expression. Maybe he's living in the wrong country if he doesn't like people expressing themselves.

anonymous

Shaddup Pete and go away.

What exactly do you do?????????

McCain is a really OLD dude with a bad temper.

Go OBAMA.

westvil1

oh....and people, you can turn the channel, turn off the tv or just bury your head.
no one is forced to watch tv. well, except for little kids whose parents are too lazy to interact with the kids.

Redneck Messiah

Sampras is a washed up "has been". No one cares what he has to say now...nor did they ever.

anonymous

Pete wasn't your wife BANGED by Adam Sandler and Mark Paul Gosselar??????????????

Now GO AWAY for good.

Amanda

Jack-
Um, that's the point. It's a "free country" and you can speak your feelings about your political beliefs. That's why this is so hypocritical! Pete Sampras bashes other celebrities for speaking about how they feel, yet proceeds to do the same thing. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments