Photos of Locklear Arrest

9/29/2008 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Heather Locklear's DUI arrest on Saturday near Santa Barbara. The actress looks somewhat dazed as she's taken into custody. But after taking a closer look, she could have an interesting defense.
Launch photos
A resident called authorities after allegedly seeing Locklear driving "erratically" in a parking lot. But the CHP didn't see her driving -- she had pulled over on her own accord before they got there. There are reports she was arrested for driving under the influence of prescription medication -- but we're told the tests are still being analyzed. As we posted yesterday, no alcohol was involved.

The bottom line -- Locklear has a lawyer with a Ty Cobb batting average, Blair Berk. Especially given that deputies apparently didn't see her driving, look for a plea bargain and very possibly a reduced charge -- e.g., reckless driving.

By the way, check out the huge rock on her finger. She was apparently staying at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito with Jack Wagner.

LOL

Bettie: are you retarded or just unable to see past your tin foil hat?

That's the CHP arresting her. Read the article.

Or if there are too many big words, I'll break it down for you: LAPD wears navy blue. CHP wears tan.

hell with them all

I still love her. she is one very hot woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abetterview

I guess ANY publicity is better than no publicity and when the only thing people care about anymore is who you are sleeping with- you do what you gotta do to get back on the front pages of ANYTHING. I have seen the results of depression meds and they do make you loopy and make you look like you are out in left field so perhaps it was a legitimate perscription issue- you know, like Heath.......just saying.

the truth hurts huh

To #42-bettie----Wake up! She's not even in LA County! This is the Santa Barbara PD!

Biff

Looking at these pictures, its a Set Up, poor Heather. Stink'n Dirty Rotten Cops. How much was the pay off for the photos?
I have no Respect left inside for these Stink'n Dirty Cops, in Todays Society.....

bob

KM PRESS WAS STALKING HER AT THE STORE,THEY CALLED THE POLICE TO GET THE EXCLUSIVE SHOTS OF HER BEING ARRESTED,HOW SAD

Lillian Gorham

No. 38, SORRY, the Richie Sambora done me wrong defense, DON'T FLY my love. I was once a young mother and my ex use to o the steppin' out thing a LOT. I finally got sick of his crap and left with three little kids, the youngest was a baby. I had to rent a dumpy apt. with NO car. I had it real rough and had days where I cried, but I did NOT get on junk to cope. I just did the best I could.

Heather is RICH with a wealth of resources available to her. Even people without a penny can get treatment for drug addiction. It is a matter of wanting to help yourself. If she is addicted to painkillers and refuses to save herself, then she SHOULD NOT be on the highway all dazed and drunk. If she kills a family, what will she say in court?? Richie cheated on me??

Heather: If you are determined to kill yourself, don't drive.

Dolly

Let's not rush to judgement. Sometimes there is an unexpected reaction to prescribed medication depending on many factors. Looks like the poor girl had a rough day.

bob

THE COPS ARE TAKING PHOTOS TOO,,,,

Lillian Gorham

Bob: Give me a break. Look at her face, Bob. If she runs over your kid, are you gonna feel sorry for her? Put her raggedy butt in jail. She needs to detox anyway.

enye

you mention the fact that she has a big rock on her finger.. that can't be her finger, she had black pants on, not jeans.. take a closer look at the ring picture everyone.. TMZ is trying to fool us!

freedomisnotfree

we wish heather the best

shutupalready

I feel bad for Heather:( She seems like a wonderful person and it always sucks when you see good people possibly going down hill. Least she wasn't drinking and driving like other bad celebs! Depression meds can make a person do things they would not normally do and i feel until those results come out...no one should judge her harsh! Good luck Heather and hope you to spend too much time listening to depression doctors/taking their meds. Those pills are dangerous!!

freedomisnotfree

heather get it together
women should be soo excited for a smart intelligent,strong women running for the white house
Sarah Palin you go girl

Lillian Gorham

Dolly's Folly: YEP, she is having a "bad day." That doesn't excuse driving drunk and dazed and running risk of killing a family. STAY HOME. IF YOU ARE FREAKIN' DRUNK OR HIGH STAY HOME. DON'T KILL YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE. Put her bony butt in jail.

Why do we 'nobodies' have to go to jail and fat cats like Heather and Brit get to drive drunk all over LA? Sorry, but it makes me just a tad TICKED OFF. MADD??