Photos of Locklear Arrest

9/29/2008 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Heather Locklear's DUI arrest on Saturday near Santa Barbara. The actress looks somewhat dazed as she's taken into custody. But after taking a closer look, she could have an interesting defense.
Launch photos
A resident called authorities after allegedly seeing Locklear driving "erratically" in a parking lot. But the CHP didn't see her driving -- she had pulled over on her own accord before they got there. There are reports she was arrested for driving under the influence of prescription medication -- but we're told the tests are still being analyzed. As we posted yesterday, no alcohol was involved.

The bottom line -- Locklear has a lawyer with a Ty Cobb batting average, Blair Berk. Especially given that deputies apparently didn't see her driving, look for a plea bargain and very possibly a reduced charge -- e.g., reckless driving.

By the way, check out the huge rock on her finger. She was apparently staying at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito with Jack Wagner.

Barbara

(Details) - Actress Heather Locklear Arrested Near Santa Barbara

Charged With Driving Under The Influence Of Drugs
By: KVTA News
2008-09-28

Actress and Ventura County resident Heather Locklear was arrested near Santa Barbara for allegedly driving under the influence of drugs. According to a news release from the California Highway Patrol, the incident began around 4PM in a parking lot in Montecito when a citizen said he saw her driving forwards and backwards over a pair of sunglasses and revving her engine. They say she drove away and the same citizen also left the parking lot and came upon her again, this time stopped in traffic lanes on East Valley Road near Live Oaks Road in Montecito. The citizen became concerned enough to call 911 after he watched Locklear stumble out of her vehicle and fall into the traffic lanes. When the CHP arrived, they found her sitting in the driver's seat of her car which was still in traffic lanes. The CHP says Locklear appeared to be disoriented and they determined that while alcohol was not involved, she did appear to be under the influence of a controlled substance. She was taken to the Santa Barbara CHP Office where a DRE, or Drug Recognition Expert, evaluated Locklear and concluded she was under the influence of a controlled substance. A drug test was obtained and Locklear was taken to the Santa Barbara County Jail where she was booked for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and being under the influence of drugs. The 47-year-old actress, a resident of Thousand Oaks, was released later. While bail was set at $5.000, the CHP news release says she was released on her own recognizance shortly after 11PM Saturday night, about 3 and a half hours after she was booked.

Anita

Some people are more resilient than others.
By all accounts, Heather was a faithful wife and a caring mother until Zambora had to have his little midlife crisis at her expense.
This couple had it all,, dam shame he had to go ruin it by whoring around.

reena

#53 if you look at pic #22 you will see the ring on her finger.

billybear

for mistysmom Yes you can get arrested for prescription drugs. I know!! I could not believe it til I was thrown in jail , till I got bailed out!

Glisten Garbor

What the hell kind of emotional problems could she possibly have to justify this kind of self destruction...

Lillian Gorham

Ann: So, it is OK?? What shes doing? Putting YOURS and MY life at risk because Richie had a mid-life crisis?? Honey, I've been so kicked around I ought to have a face like a football. Would it be okay if I tie one on tonight at the local dive and hav some Vicodin and a few Margaritas and then get behind the wheel?? I'd wind up dead, someone else dead, or in jail, where I would have truly earned my cot. STOP GIVING PEOPLE WHO DRIVE DRUNK BREAKS. I don't care if their husbands cheated, or they are less "resillient."

Dee Dee Dee

The engagment ring is in all the photos, you can just see it clearer in that one. I heard that Jack proposed after she got out of rehab in July. He's definitely got his hands full!

Vicki

Do people really not read??? There was NO ALCOHOL involved. Also, she was not in LA, she was near Santa Barbara. They do not not why she was not in control at this time. What Mike from Massachusette said. She will get her day in oourt, and trust me,Ventura and Santa Barbara counties are much harder on you then LA. Leave her alone and get a life!!!

Reality

I am offering my services for a full cavity search.

holly

i know how she feel about her ex husband she still hurt and depression becuz her ex best friend denise richard is pain her azz what densie did to her and been dating with heather's ex husband i know she still the pain alot she is wonderful lady and she is good mother of her child but denise richard is still bitch and stole to someone' her man i dont like densie richard at all i wish heather will get better soon she need to move on and find new life beginning and she need to private her personal she rather to be alone try not to be bother her

Zoya

I think in the pictures she deos look alittle droopy out of it. However in all fairness to her she did just come out of a treatment center for depression and anxiety. NOT rehab a thats totaly different thing. Plus she her treatment just began what 4-5 weeks ago. Shes taking meds that will be adjusted throughout her treatment so before we start callin her a druggie remember it that she could of been having a bad reaction to some of these meds that caused this episode. It happens to alot of peopl and prescription drugs dont always give a person adverse reactions instantly. I like always liked Heather as a actress and its really sad to see someone who has always had it together in the public eye have their life devastated by something like this(anxiety and depression). Thankfully she did not get into a accident, thankfully she wasnt drinking (atleast according to the cops), and thankfully shes under a doctors care who will get this straigtened out. Why is it that our lives are so boring that we must kick someone when their down especially someone who has never been one to "get into trouble" do they make a even more of tasty target for the hatefullness I have seen on this board?

Lillian Gorham

Vicki: Driving under the influence of narcotic medication = DUI. I have very severe back problems and my physician has warned me about this time and again. If I am caught driving, I get free breakfast lunch and dinner at the county jail. NO MATTER that my back IS all messed up, am arthritic, and have physician prescribed medicine. That is the way it goes for the safety of others on the road. We're not trying to personally attack Heather. But it makes me fairly enraged when people endanger the lives of children because of consummate selfishness. Thankfully it was SUNGLASSES Heather ran over and not a kid on a bike.

pattie in cali

wowwwwwwwww heather i thought you had your crap togather, get a life and grow up, you hollywood types have it all, and you get in a mess like this, why??????????. you have the money to take a cab, or let someone else drive you, but noooo, you have to have it all, GROW THE HELL UP, your all alike, its all about YOU. you could have killed someone.. or yourself.

rockres

That's a shame.

mary lloyd

This is just so sad. Everyone knows she is a kind, wonderful woman. Looks as if the last few years really hurt her, but I'm sure she'll bounce back.