Simpson to McCain -- Eat My Shorts!

9/29/2008 5:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama just got endorsed by one of the biggest TV stars ever -- the one and only Lisa Simpson.
Yeardley Smith: Click to watch

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

To: Elizabeth, havaheart, and every other mindless McCain supporter on this smut site.

I guess you're only an innocent human being when you're a fetus ... not when they're fully grown, sitting on death row, or barely grown up and sent out to die in bogus, unjust wars ... or sent to fight just wars, like in Afghanistan, with limited supplies, and not enough manpower.

Obama, unlike McCain, believes in making abortion less necessary. If our economy was more stable, you'd see a drastic drop in abortions. In 2005, there were 1 million abortions given in the United States. Do you really think we need a million more orphans per year? Make it so people can financially cover their "mistakes", and you will see the rates drop.

More common sense for you logically-challenged minds ... If you outlaw abortion, back-alley abortions will return. You will see the death rates of young women, right along with their fetuses, sky rocket.

You people are a joke ... totally forsaking the economy, foreign policy, our troops, the immigration problem, and so on ... for ONE issue that none of you have any business forming an opinion about.

Do the world a favor and choke on something.

Jeff Dranetz

Yes, but you have to know Sideshow Bob is supporting McCain!

Shirley

Who the heck is Liisa Simpson
and Who cares about her opinion

TT

Big Deal!!!

elizabeth

THIS IS NUMBER 4 ELIZABETH...HERE IS AN IDEA...
Here is a point if Obama is so Pro-choice....If a woman wants to choose to love, have sex with and marry another woman isnt that her CHOICE???? Then there would be more people to adopt and a lot less abortions. Since obviously 2 men or 2 women together cant have kids. But Obama is against love of two same sex people but he is for killing the innocent and defenseless??? Or maybe if the father had a CHOICE and wanted his child that a mother was going to abort there would probably be less abortions that way too. Thats why I dont agree with the term "pro-choice" it has NEVER been about a choice its about abortions! Its an lousy exsuce to get rid of a "mistake" they made. Obama is such a liar! Its nothing I have just "overheard" on the news, I have seen this several times with my own eyes. Take for instance 3 weeks ago he was campaigning and said that "John Mccain has 3 FORMER lobbiest running his campaign" then just yesterday Obama was campaigning and he said "John Mccain has 7 lobbiest running his campaign, why would these lobbiest be running to put themselves out of business" That was Obama's exact quote! Im thinking WTF...first of all thats a flat out lie contrary to what he said not long ago, secondly he said "why would they be running to put themselves out of business" DUH, you dumb ass!!! Maybe Obama should ask his own self that question, before he starts talking out of his ass!!! Probably because THEY ARE NOT LOBBIEST!!!!! And when he said that, everyone was behind him cheering, Im like did yall just not get his statement??? If they believe that then they deserve Obama as the president! Obama is such a dumb ass! He needs to put his big girl panties on and deal with it!!! Then his little remark at the presidential debate "I have a braclet too" what a cry baby! Then he had to look at the name on the braclet. Obama was so rude at one point he called John Mccain "Tom" and then said John and didnt even apoligize or anything! He is an arrogant ass hole with a bruised ego. He reminds me of one of those many men that can never be wrong even when he knows it. Everytime I see Obama on TV campaigning all he is doing is talking about what Mccain is going to do, mostly all lies! What Obama needs to do is tell america what HE is gonna do instead of spreading lies about Mccain! Did I mention that Obamb gave fact check either 10,000 or 100,000$ to do whatever with. Sounds like a bribe to me. Speaking of bribes he was offering another stimus check. Thats a bribe if Ive ever seen one! He is so desperate! Also I read on John Mccains website "helping America help themselves" then Obama was on TV saying the same quote off John Mccains website like 2 weeks later. Talk about stealing people lines. Obama said John Mccain was stealing his "change" theme. I COULD GO ON & ON....GO TO MY BLOG myspace.com/ework.

Libby

Who cares what that bit*** thinks!

kim

It has to be said - So let me get this straight the economy affects abortion rates?? oh my! And last time I checked there was no draft so you are insulting EVERY military person who CHOSE to go to Iraq. Its lazy idiots like you who sit home and reap all the benefits the soldeirs afford you all the while telling them they are bogus??!!! You are a moron- move to another country. What is scary is totally unintelligent people such as this can vote if 18 =( Scary that you dont have to have even a 1/2 brain cell to vote - hence why Obama will probably win.

Melissa

is it just me, or does she look like jennifer aniston?

Big Bear

Who is Lisa Simpson and why is she supporting a colored fella??

sweet

I'm prochoice and I am for McCain. So there #15. I am very concerned about the economy, our troops (my son is enlisted), and foreign relations that is why I support McCain because he has the interest of The United States of America and does not feel the need to apologize to the world like Obama and his friends. Obama is one great talker and too many people do not want to look up the facts on him. He will sell our country out just wait and see if he does get in.

AL GOREs VAGINA

ALL THESE FINE ENDORSEMENTS....FROM AN INDUSTRY FILLED WITH DOPERS AND QUEERS !!!

Lenn K.

You've got to remember one thing in Hollyweird, go along to get along or you don't work. Not everyone really agrees, but they want to work.

McCain Supporter

I just want to say that i support McCain all the way. He supports our troops, and leading a military life, that is what i need in a president. and whether you're a military family or not, EVERYONE, and i do mean EVERYONE, relies on the MILITARY. everyone gets to lie safely in their beds at night because they know that the troops have their back. we can't have that security pulled away from us right now. being a military wife, i know that. McCain knows that. BUT, young Obama doesn't. he wants to pull the troops out of iraq, which all the wives would absolutely love! BUT...WE know that is not even a possibility right now. AND, the oil problem. don't even get me started on that one. With Sarah Palin, we have a free ticket to drill in Alaska. they have plenty of oil, and we so desperately need it! we can't keep depending on everyone else! Also, I have to address another thing. I know i'm not the only one thinking it.....one of the first thing's Obama would probably do if he won, would be give some kind of tax break or "special advantage" only to African Americans. AND, (sorry, still not done), he's a Muslim! i don't feel comfortable with a Muslim having total control over our country....

T

GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GO GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL GOREs VAGINA