Watch Dog Catches Kathy Griffin in Cash Lie

9/29/2008 7:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin's life on the D.C.-List consisted of riffing on Sarah Palin and the "fat cows" of "90210." But when she started complaining about the economy, our photog just needed one look at her Chanel watch to know she wasn't hurtin'.
Kathy Griffin: Click to watch

Harrison

Is it just me or she look like a young Charlotte Rae from "The Fact of Life?"

Christmas Ape

First?

I'd rather hang out with Rin Tin Tin than this B!tch...

Kat

Hey, TMZ, get a clue....even if Kathy Griffin's possessions are worth as much as you say they are, she didn't buy them today. Obviously she bought them in the past when the economy was better. And she may end up selling them if things continue as they are now. So, come on, TMZ, try to show a bit of intelligence in your in your "interviews:.

Skanks R Us

sHE IS without a doubt one of the funniest stand up acts ever, and she made me famous too!!!

Kara

THIS IS ONE Nasty, foul, stinkie, wicked, evil witch..FOUL smelling, foul mouthed, ugly wench..She makes me sick and she is a DISGRACE to and for WOMEN..shame on her..ish, ick nasty...smellie too, bet cha.. I better shut up as i have some TERRIBLE things to say about plane crashes etc etc what a piece of do doo

Ice Water

I love Kathy!!!!! Her humor is witty, dry, sarcastic and so true. LOVE her!

juscus

i thought she was sally jesse...wow,what a hag

Kelly

Love Her!

ugh

She needs to take some of her money and get a makeover or hire a beauty consultant. ...or just some damn make-up. Somethin!!!

Mr. A

That there...is one angry, bitter, sexually frustrated, gruesome shemale. I always get her and Andy D!ck confused though, I think maybe they swapped private parts with each other and she has the D!CK and Andy's got the Red Snapper. hard to say for sure I guess but it's possible.

martinistopswithus

I thought Kathy came off pretty good in that clip with all the dopey questions the photog was mumbling at her when she was trying to chek in at the airport. Kathy = 1 - tmz = 0

HeTouchedMyHeart

Funniest comedienne on the circuit today. Not only is she hilarious but she's also extremely intelligent. As for the watch....if you watch My Life on The D List the watch she wears looks like a Plasteramic ToyWatch. Doubt Kathy would wear a $25,000 CC watch to travel in. The ToyWatch is about $200. But who the heck cares....Kathy works her a** off and can spend her money however she wants on whatever she wants. Pretty petty there TMZ. Kathy Griffin rocks!!!!!!!!! Triple love her!!!

mike

Sally Jesse Rafael, IS THAT YOU? LOL!!!!!

Ms. X

That was painful to watch. I can't say I feel sorry for her though cuz she can definately dish it out. She took it well though. Photog sounds like he has marbles in his mouth!

LAURIE

Kathy, I know you read these.... you make me laugh every damn show!! Don't let these ugly, no talented, pain in the butt people talk sh**. You deserve all the awards-money you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the laughs, and tell your gays whassup.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments