Watch Dog Catches Kathy Griffin in Cash Lie

9/29/2008 7:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin's life on the D.C.-List consisted of riffing on Sarah Palin and the "fat cows" of "90210." But when she started complaining about the economy, our photog just needed one look at her Chanel watch to know she wasn't hurtin'.
Kathy Griffin: Click to watch

elizabeth

All the celebrities agree with Obama because he has NO MORALS like
the rest of hollywood!!! So Obama thinks it okay to take a 35 week
old "fetus", pull the legs out of the mother, make an incision in the
babies skull, open it up with sissors, put a suction tube in the
incision, then proceed to suction the brain out, decompress the skull
in a procedure called "crainal decompression" so the "baby doesnt hurt
the mother coming out" then they throw the baby with a smashed skull
into the trash. Yeah I think ill pass on OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

just me

Hey #28! If you are going to bash her at least get her name right you idiot! It's GRIFFIN! I love Kathy. She without a doubt the best female stand-up of our time.

Go Sarah!

They're all hypocrites. But we should listen to their political opinions...yeah.

Rip It Up

This insulting dolt is a no talent Joan Rivers ripoff artist. All she can do is insult people and smirk like she's a Queen...well, she's the Queen of Skank. What a bitch and fugly turd.

Rip M 2 Shreds

This old hag needs to dry up and crawl into a hole. She's truly a classless & skanky bitch.

Don

Harry, she would look lke Charlotte Rae after a few botched face lifts and without the class.

Big Will

I used to love her I will not even watch this video due to her comments on gov. Palin

moveover

What an idiot photographer..Can't you tell when it's a good time to leave people alone, dummy?

meow

Not funny, not attractive, and desperate, what a threesome.

jojax

I posted two comments...i dont see them, is it because I dont like her?

donbear

I didn't watch the clip. I refuse to view anything on here anymore because the idiots of TMZ post such retarded garbage that it just makes me cringe. To me, Kathy Griffin is awesome. I've seen her live show a couple of times and each time it was a great night out. Her TV show is funny as hell, too. Congratulations Kathy on your two Emmy wins! You deserve them and I hope you win many more. As for the haters on here... OUCH! You guys must really enjoy shi**ing fire as you blow it out your a-holes, huh? Such anger, jealousy and resentment for someone who's worked so damn hard to get where she is today. AND... the moron who goes on with a description of an abortion... TMI, for starters... but clearly you are very close to your subject matter as it seems this has been your burden as an abortion survivor... all body and mouth and no brains in your head. Get a grip, dumbazz! Go Kathy, go! We loves ya girlfriend!

Goodmorning

THIS BITCH LOOKS LIKE THE CHURCH LADY...

perky

Hey Judson Travers tell us how you really feel -don't hold back!

Hey TMZ is this guy the same goober who interviewed poor Dakota Fanning and asked her to do a cheer? Someone please help this poor dude. His questions are cringe-worthy to say the least.

Harriet

I really can't stand her. She is not funny, just common.

PerrierEveryday

If you really want to know how much Kathy Griffin thinks of herself, check her out at Snopes.com. This is one no-talent, ungrateful, sad person. Now I am not overly religious but her remarks at the Emmy's were completely in bad taste. And she may want to watch what she says; remember what happened to Sam Kinnison just days after his wedding? He also mocked Jesus.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments