Bella Donna

9/30/2008 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 75-year-old resurfaced at an event in Hollywood, looking like an angel.
Donna Douglas
Although she was one of the first blonde sex symbols, Donna is a devout Christian and routinely turned down roles she felt were too sexually suggestive.

Right after high school, Donna married her first husband and had a son.

Triple Play

she looks great compared to Max Baer her TV cousin. OMG he looks like wayne newton's twin

Msfisty

MAJOR REASON FOR BRINGING THE BURKA BACK IN FASHION!!!

nedra

I SAW DONNA AT ROGERS RESTURANT IN ZACHARY,LA. WE WENT TO LISTEN TO A FRIEND SING, GEORGE FREEMAM, DONNA WAS THERE. SHE IS STILL PRETTY

joseph

i thought it was madonna

Joanne

I bet all these ones with negative comments are in their 20's. I would like to see each and every one of you when you reach Donna's age. Donna, I think you still look beautiful. And thankful you have morals, too.... You go, girl!!

cowbulls

If that's the result of abstinence of sexual stuff, then I again stress that all women need to have sex as often as possible.

Nuts

I had my first sexual experience with her.ok there was a lot of wacking and fantasy on my part ,Doesnt that count huh?

Karen Ann

Gawd, I feel old, and to think she was the youngest one on the show!

Sharona

She still has a very kind, sweet face.

my name is bindy not bindi

i love donna she is awesome

kortgawain

Sorry, No 10 (Firefly), but it was Donna Douglas in the "Eye of the Beholder" (Twilight Zone, season 2, no 6, Nov. 11, 1960) who face is revealed after the surgery which was unsuccessful, leaving her as a hopless beauty while the pig-faced people consider her hideous. I usually don't respond to these "corrections" of person's, but your certainty deserved a response.

Misplaced Texan

Remember When:
That was a great Twilight Zone episode. "Eye of the Beholder" scared the hell out of me the first time I saw it. Donna Douglas was good in that episode. She wasn't always Ellie May, as you well know.

Shay

Sorry, but it was her on the Twilight Zone episode "Eye of the Beholder" Per wiki:

The move to television
Douglas made numerous TV appearances, which included a famous episode of The Twilight Zone titled The Eye of the Beholder (1960), considered by some to be one of the most notable episodes of that legendary program. She also appeared on such TV programs as Ozzie and Harriet, Bachelor Father and Thriller.

smitty

She is still attractive, but should change her hairdo and dress her age. She can still be elegant and beautifulat 70. I remember how beautiful Ginger Rogers was as a young woman, but she never changed her style as she got older and looked like a caricature when she got old. I wish someone would tell her.

brits ok

Gee wiz people this is a 75 year old woman. I really don't think it's relative if a bunch of plastic superficial weenies thinks she is hot or not. Nobody is conventionaly hot at that age and to negatively comment with that 20's something mindset is purely ridiculous. For Gods sake grow up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments