Demi & Ashton

As Boring As

They Are Beautiful

9/30/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Married just three years, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher have officially become THAT couple.

Demi and Ashton
After traipsing through Chicago in identical outfits this weekend, the Moore-Kutchers further annoyed everyone and finished each other's sentences, raved about how well their youngest was doing in school and talked incessantly about their summer vacation.

tg

Identical outfits????
How's that? Is it because they have on a similar colored jacket and jeans?

Andrea

Demi & Ashton look really good together !! I think they make a really nice couple & you go girl !!!!

mary

They sound like a normal,well rounded couple to me.I wonder what the employees of TMZ talk about when their privacy is being invaded?

justsaying

What a nice mommy. Taking her kid out for a soda.

N

It must be amazing to be "Mr. Demi Moore". Think of all the doors that magically open for him now. Ones that never would have if he was only known for being on "That 70s Show" or doing semi-stupid movies.

jj

BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! at both of them...

Claire

Did they really refer to Demi's youngest daughter with Bruce Willis as "their" youngest? I know they all get along well, but I wonder if that might be pushing it a bit.

Jane

Don't seem to be 'annoying' anyone that I have seen/heard here in Chicago. They seem very nice, polite and down to earth. Too much for TMZ to deal with?

PJ

I saw them making a political speech together. She seemed normal and intelligent and he acted like an over the top screeching 12 year old. Demi what have you done?

In about 5 years you will seem like his grandma. if they make it that long. Whatever floats your boat.

rachelle

#2 - Demi looks just like her mother???? I have never seen a picture of Demi's mother. Now, RUMOR looks just like her mother!!!

rob

I give it 3 more years at the most. She's going to get too old for him (well she already is). Mark my words.

mickey lou

These hollywood elitist may be pretty on the outside but shallow & ugly on the inside!

ace1

rumer (her daughter) said on TV she had a poster of ashton on her well...he was her teen crush...then demi took a liking to him..

rumer apparently found out about her mom and ashton when she came home one night and caught ashton and demi naked playing with a garden hose...lol

JUST THE FACTS

I saw Kutcher yelling on his TV commercial today. Despite how nice looking he is, he still behaves like a child. And only a woman who desperately tries to remain younger wants a boy like that in her life.

ewww

We'd all look as good as Demi if we had the same hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery that she has had. I feel sorry for her. To maintain her looks she will have to undergo contstant plastic surgery. I guess that is the price you have to pay to have a husband young enough to be your son.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments