Jennifer Aniston Is Must See T&A

9/30/2008 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 39-year-old bachelorette sunned her golden curves in Cabo on Monday.

How the hell does she manage to stay single looking so damn hot in a bikini?!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

I want to be at some fabulous beach now, the closet I am to one is if Tmz decides to run a livestream from the beach in Malibu with Max !!

callie

OMG you negative people are such losers. You have your right to an opinion but eally you sound ignorant spewing these awful things about her....

WHO

I'm getting ready to marry Jen...I told her to go get some sun tan...we are going to celebrate our wedding with a 2 million dollars party ...My plan is to get her pregnant 3 times and sell the baby's pics for 18 mil. a piece..After the 3rd kid Jen will be returning to movies(only if Hollywood pays 22 mil per picture)
Brad Pitt who???
Life is beautiful

Toune

#11 - you must be DROP DEAD Gorgeous right?? I bet you have the BEST eyes, nose and smile don't you?

I think NOT....only FUGLY (as you put it) people would think Jennifer Anniston is Ugly....you obviously have some SERIOUS self esteem issues. Damn I wish TMZ could post a picture of YOU so we could comment on how FUGLY (again as you say) you are.....

and ok people, seriously, LOSE THE WORD FUGLY....what are you 7?????

Banzai

Um...yeah Brad may look dishelve when not walking the red carpet but did it occur to you nimrods that it may be because he's a father of 6!??!! yeah he made his #1 priority being a father not looking good for all you hags to drool over. I'm sure he always looked good with Jen because she dressed him the way she wanted them both portrayed like the perfect happy couple.

Nicole

Because all she has in her life is yoga, that's how.

sparkys nemesis

She's closing in on age 40...there are younger, hotter types out there. These fotos are tirin already.

aloha

It's so easy: post a pic of gorgeous Jennifer and all the loons come crawling.

All Of Them Be Infected

I'd run a root up it.

alreadybad

Where is the pic of a "hot" body? All I see here is a NO a$$ at all, skin and bones, horse face chick with a tan.

just wondering

None of you people know her personally, so how can you judge her. You are all going by what you read on TMZ, and read in ragazines. Gez people, get a life. OR write about people you know personally. I guess you all wont be writing anymore then. Ignorance.

Sadieface

Maybe cause she is a pain in the butt?

TMZ hits a new low

Maybe she stays single because kissing her is like kissing an ash tray. That skinny body is covering up a pair of charcoal black lungs. Real pretty.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I need to see her naked in order to make my judgement.
Please....Purty Please

jjamie

My husband and I have been at the same resorts at the same time as JA and she would never even be noticed if it wasn't for her body guards. That is why she hires them to get noticed. We were in Parrot Cay with Sir Paul McCartney and he had no body guards, geeh JA or Sir Paul. Who do you think would need them more? On another note. She should thank her lucky stars for her short marriage to Mr. Pitt. Because that is what capulated her into the Celebrity she thinks she is. Otherwise, she would of just been another "Friend". Think about it.