Heather 911 Caller Up to No Good

10/1/2008 9:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather LocklearThis is the craziest story ever. The woman who called 911 on Heather Locklear is a former Us Weekly staffer who was under investigation by the FBI -- and she's the one who tipped off the paparazzi!

Jill Ishkanian, who allegedly hacked into Us Weekly's computer system to locate celebs after she left the mag, was following Locklear in the Montecito area. Ishkanian watched the actress go to a market. When Heather got in her car, Ishkanian called 911, even though the car wasn't even moving at the time.

Now get this -- sources say immediately after Ishkanian called 911, she called a paparazzi agency to give them the heads up Heather was about to be popped. TMZ obtained those photos, not knowing it was Ishkanian who set the ball in motion.

And it gets worse. Ishkanian apparently is the only witness who says Locklear was driving erratically and that she was drunk, even though it's already established she was not under the influence of alcohol.

Sound underhanded? That's what we're thinking ...

Play audio

tracey

Wow, that s**t is straight from a made for tv movie!! I hope that chick goes to jail! Go Heather!

cochino

ok so it was all a scam. and you got had HAHAHAHHAHAHA

well now thats it all over can we move on?

TMZ getting lamer and lamer

KiKI

I'm with you Hello Kitty, if we all weren't interested in this garbage we wouldn't be here reading it.
Don't scold TMZ for reporting to the masses.

Mike

No, she should not be prosecuted.

Good example of the POLICE reacting and arresting WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. To me that is the point of the whole story. CIVIL RIGHTS have been eroded and POLICE DO ANYTHING THEY WANT and WITHOUT CAUSE.

Its a shame. We are becoming USSR. Its just sad.

judy

It sounds like Jill Ishkanian is a real wacko – at the very least, she needs to be arrested and charged with stalking a celebrity and for filing a false police report.

Liz

I just googled Jill Ishkanian....................talk about a b!tch! This sorry excuse for a woman is a piece of work. TMZ, you posted a story on her back in 2006 titled "Feds raid home of photo agency", May 24, 2006! It sounds to me that this broad was stalking her. Is Charlie Sheen's child support monies paying Jill?????

Kat

I got pulled over, and I just took my medication for hypertension. It was too strong for my system, and guess what? I was charged with a DUI. Please be sure to make sure your medication is the correct one.

Rip It Up

Lock up that publicity bitch. I hope she never gets a job. Disgusting. TMZ should take down Heather's photos.

Princess Ali Baba

Man, I felt so bad seeing Heather in those pictures. That Ishkanian chick needs to be prosecuted for doing this.
Is she that low of a person she has to follow someone around all day and take pictures??? Personally, I'm getting
sick and tired of seeing, even on TMZ, all these celebs being followed and hounded for a damn picture.
Take pic's of them at premiers but stop with the "stalking" habits that you all have and we all have been brainwashed
to watch!

Liz

TMZ, you paid 30,000 for the exclusive rights to this bulls!t story? So, basicly you are responsible for not doing any "due diligence" and smearing Heather's name in the mud! Frankly, she needs to file a suit against you.

GGG

Some people are just pure evil. To blatently cause harm to anyone is pure evil. I think the 911 caller should be prosicuted. Low blow, and TMZ ran with it. Low blow!!!!

Lynn

I think we should be praying for Heather. I believe she has a mental illness. We have seen what it can do. Look how Brittney was acting until she got help from her family.

Chris

To #67:

You are comparing apples to oranges. I have to agree with #66....she was noticably high. You can't compare a disease like Diabetes with the voluntary ingestion of narcotics/barbituates, which, with time I am almost certain will surface as the cause for her erratic behavior. If you know you are prone to seizures or signifigant drops in blood sugar, etc., then you should not be behind the wheel to begin with. You would be a danger to yourself and others. Peace.

Studio

When this is all in done with and Heather will show she wasn't driving under the infulencse of drugs then Heather needs to sue Jill for all she did to her. Jill was looking for some easy money and all she had to do was drive around stalking Heather and then find the right time to call 911.

everyone is missing the real story, even TMZ!

Jill Ishkanian did not tip off the paparazzi after she called 911. She pulled her camera out of her car and started shooting pictures. She OWNS the KM Press Group! If Heather was impared, it might be a good thing that someone called and had her pulled over, and if it wasn't Jill, it would have been one of the other "20" witnesses.

But Jill Ishkanian falsely reported to 911 that some random woman was "drunk driving" and said she would stop following her after the 911 operator told her to. She knew damn well who was in that car, and knew damn well she wasnt going to stop following her.