Jonah Hill

Gets Our Vote

10/1/2008 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are countless Emmy and Academy Award winning actors in this voter registration PSA, but it's "Superbad" star Jonah Hill who completely steals the show.

Play video
The message is important, the language is mildly NSFW.

joe

This video is a FAIL for lack of Canadian content, all these people spend considerable time here in Toronto Canada, ah hell now i have to call Jim Carey, Pamela Anderson, Ryan Reynolds, Mike Myers and that Ciera guy from Brampton to make a Canadian video, cause this is Canada and we all know each other.

arte help

WHO????

Amy

He is such a tool. Not funny AT ALL!

DILLIGAF

What they are saying is "don't vote republican".

So clever. Not.

poop flinger

I don't understand the purpose of the whole thing but i agree, he "stole the show". That was lame but he is funny.

Tim

Can you say.....LEMMINGS?

El Mexicutioner

This is a good PSA for idiots that cant think for themselves and vote based on who their favorite Hollywood actor votes for or tells them what to do in general. It's funny too how the same people in this video as well as the poster is all for freedom of speech, but yet disables viewers from posting comments on the video on youtube. Laughable.

LiliBorrego

I don't need a celebrity telling me to vote... i need them to donate their millions to others who need it!

anne

yeah so Jonah Hill is pretty awesome in this but not awesome enough for me to waste 4 1/2 minutes of my life watching it.

jason

I have been to deployed in Iraq for a total of 2 years and I yet to see any of these CELEBS to go and back the Soldiers that keep them from dealing with another 9/11. STFU you stupid Hollywood fake wanna be Americans. I hope you will move to another country with Susan Surrandon if McCain wins. This commercial to me talks down to the American Public more than anything else. You are part of the problem, not solution.

Erin

Duh - I must not be smart enough to figure out who to vote for.

Erin

why don't these pinheads donate their millions to the poor and needy rather than giving it to the elitist nobama.

Erin

Here come the out-of-touch Hollywood elite to ruin another election. Do America a favor - shut up and act. No one cares about your radical elitist views and your elitist candidate obama.

Erin

Demi go have a baby or something. The world needs another potato head running around.

Erin

I think they want us to vote for John McCain.

McCain / Palin 08