Even He's Not That Low

10/2/2008 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NYC Mayhem - click to launchAdnan Ghalib may be a sleazeball, but he's not pitching a sex tape -- in fact, he may be suing.

The former BF of one Britney Spears not only denies the existence of a sex tape, but our sources say he has hired litigation counsel in England to go after the tabloids that have attributed quotes to him he says he never gave.

Some of the tabs have run stories that Adnan had the tape and was pitching it. Not true. And our sources say Britney is also confident no such tape exists.

Sam & LiLo Go Two-Pieces

Looking good in women's bathing suits, Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan got hot and not-so heavy on the beach in the 95 degree Mexican heat on Tuesday.

What the Hell Happened to Your Body?!

Some of the biggest celebs in the Thirty Mile Zone are now unrecognizable, perhaps because of starvation, age, motor oil -- or all of the above. Take a look at the famous gone heinous, and please, don't judge.
WTF Body?! - click to launch

The Guy on "Designing Women": 'Memba Him?!

Meshach Taylor became famous for playing delivery man Anthony Bouvier on the '80s TV series "Designing Women." Guess what he looks like now!
Meshach Taylor

Gerard Butler Hot for PYT

The "300" hunk left the club alone last night -- but that didn't stop him from making one last ditch attempt at a love connection at the Crown Bar valet stand.
Gerard BUtler: Click to watch

COMMENTS

JOANNE

I just do not understnad why people wont leave that girl britteny alone,Sad not have 2 have a life but just stay out of others, It is no wonder why she is the way she is if i had someone in my face all the time i would bug out as well,my god leave that poor woman alone let her live her life...

Jersey Girl

Did Britney honestly think that this tape would not get out??? Didn't she learn from the last time?

Rocky

Darn. Why do you guys always get my hopes up and then dash them. Would have liked to see the sex tape. The only thing worth seeing about her.

roger

Most of the women that are in movies and go to award shows should not wear wide open front dresses.They don't wear bras and their boobs sag so bad that one day they will scratch an itch around their waist and be scratching something else.

Me

Isn't TMZ the one who posted the sex tape thing in the first place? I may be wrong, but that's where I thought I saw it. I really hate these smug jerks. I'm surprised more celebs aren't charged with assault on their so called "reporters". I'm half tempted to start a foundation that people donate to cover the legal costs, just so we can have a "reporter" covering celebs knocking around TMZ "reporters".

MRAMERICA

I YEARN TO SEE BRITNEY NAKED. I WANT TO SEE THAT TASTY SHAVED LITTLE PUDDING IN ALL ITS GLORY !

big rick

gawd damm.....leave Brittany alone already. You bunch of freakin vultures.

Bob

The media is desperately trying to revive Britney so they will have something to write about in spite of the fact that most people could not care less if they never heard of Britney again and I am on of those people.

MRAMERICA

This is an example of the theory of relativity at work. Lindsay likes to hang out with that bony semitic douchebag because she looks so much better in comparison. Whenever they are photographed together, Lindsay comes off as extra attractive.

ELEANOR

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE NOW THAT SHE IS DOING WELL EVERYONE STILL PUTS HER DOWN GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE

James Q. Padaleki

WTF TMZ jutz censored and removed my comment, OMG did I say somthin' inapproprit. The curls in Britney's hair are so straight, pleaaaaaze e-mail me the name of her stylist. I will pay AAAAAAANYTHING to get my hair done like that.

Ed

Please. Who really cares? If you do, then I suggest you get a life that means something!

Like... O my GOD

Leave her alone? She chose her path when entering the public life. Poor baby. What a skank. She's nothin' but a schizophrenic skank. Brittany Spears has no business babysitting goldfish, never mind children.