Madonna: The Definition of Beauty

10/2/2008 10:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more painfully sculpted than Madonna's arms are her cheeks.

The facially gaunt 50-year-old attended Kabbalah services in NYC on Wednesday.

Despite all her spirituality, Madge is so vein.

DJW

The reason her cheeks are all sunken in is she took her false teeth out and forgot to put them back in. DUH.

red

She looks awful.

Sandra

Ok, one thing to be fit and toned, but geez....look at yourself, it's bad!!

Banbha

Wow she is ugly.

Reality

she looks at her old videos and longs for the days she was young. the years take their toll on everyone. i guess she thinks she can pump iron her way through old age, but she just looks more ridiculous.

kokikokiko

I think that's Iggy Pop in drag.. Only growth hormone does that if you are a woman.

Dee

She looks horrible! I liked when she had a beautiful round face. I guess she thinks this is SEXY.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Behold the ghost of AMY WHINEHOUSE.

Kraen

She looks HIDEOUS! She needs to accept that she is middle aged and learn how to age gracefully. Your youth is over .. accept it

marge

She's 50, but looks 60. Nuff said.

Seriously, she's obviously an obsessive personality, and these days, it's the kaballah cult and excessive exercise.

done

she is definitely chemically enhanced, and probably has had liposuction on those arms too. Very unnatural for a 50 year old woman.

Janelle

Sometimes Madonna inspires me and other times she repulses me. I admire these qualities in her. She does not appologize for who she is... She likes taking care of herself, and she is a athletic woman... she loves dance, art and music. It's not bad, it's healthy for her. She is enjoying her life and I respect her for doing it on her terms. She's a survivor and she clawed her way to the top. She's enjoying it now-at least she is not embroiled in drugs or worse... She alright in my book.

Sono

That picture made me want to vomit...women with 'sculpted' muscles look disgusting in general, even more so when they're old too.

jake

Madonna, you use to be so,so,so dam hot. Now your arms and face look 100. My Gosh what has happened to you. Its a total disgrace. Wake up and get some help or do something.

Bandolero

She looks hungry. No wonder she's so crabby.