Shirley Jones Goes Meemaw Chic

10/2/2008 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shirley Partridge was as hip as moms came in the '70s -- but these days the 74-year-old is dressing like a nana on a weekend bender in Atlantic City ... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Shirley Jones: Click to watch

mmace63

I don't get it. She looks great! Certainly better than many 74 year olds. She looks several years younger than her age and is dressed just fine. Sometimes I think these stories are just reaching...and reaching. For what, I don't know.

the short chick in the back

Meemaw chic... lol

harry

get this woman a Life Alert !

KikiT

My maiden name is Partridge. Yes, I grew up in the 70's during the Partridge Family era. I have heard every joke and comparison. I am very proud that Shirley Jones is known for being Mrs. Partridge. She is a very classy lady.

martinistopswithus

Shirley is gorgeous, a natural beauty. She never slopped around in her life and career and it shows. So called "young hollywood" can take a lesson.

Ice Water

Such a class act. Have always adored her!

KANSANS for OBAMA!

Georgia

Shirley is a lovely person; so don't pick on her TMZ.

monny j

I'VE SEEN SHIRLEY JONES IN PERSON ON THE SONY LOT AND SHE IS....FINE!

Piper

She looks GREAT! I just love her. She's of that rare breed of Hollywood elite that's gained my respect again, and again, and again, and again...throughout the years. She's just a timeless talent, a true beauty and the epitome of class. Put her in a tater sack and ask her to sing. Tingles and tears is what she draws out of her audience, everytime.

She's wonderful.

Piper

"9.
I lived next door to her for almost 20 years. While, she is a nice, reserved lady, her EX Marty Ingals is a crazy, demented lunatic...

Posted at 3:08PM on Oct 2nd 2008 by Mike"

Wow. You're the perfect example of that ol' saying, "You can choose your friends and you can choose your neighbors, but don't expect your neighbors to always be your friends."

What your statement says to us reading your comment is only that you want to brag about living next door to celebrities and that something so completely menial -and more than likely in response to their objections to you being a bad neighbor- inspired you to spew. Kind of a pathetic self promotion if you ask me. Btw, I have celebrity neighbors and I'm proud to call them my friends as well. We can care less what eachother do for a living, it's more about who we are as people.

Sorry you've not been fortunate to be able to resolve small issues in twenty years time. That speaks volumes about you.

RogerSoCal

I think Shirley looks great. I will always be a fan. Can't understand what she ever saw in Marty Ingals. Remember being shocked when I saw what kind of odd looking clown she was married to. She probably went for someone she thought might be a nice, fun guy after being married to a suave guy like Jack Cassidy who probably was a player.

Rip It Up

Shirley Jones looks great, too bad your guy in DC asks stupid questions....I'd smack 'em up the side of his thick head!

bob

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT A BEDAZZLER IS,,,,, EXCEPT HARVEY,,,,,HE HAD ONE IN THE 70s, THAT AD HASNT BEEN PLAYED FOR 30 YEARS HARVEY,,

WHATS A BEDAZZLER ?????

WHATS A BEDAZZLER ?????

WHATS A BEDAZZLER ?????

WHATS A BEDAZZLER ?????

Ron

Leave the lady alone! I sat next to her on a plane and she was really nice and genuine. Why was that guy stalking her like that? And for god's sake, she's 74 years old. Do you want her to have trout mouth and look like Donatella Versace?
Shirley Jones has won an Emmy, Tony, Grammy AND an OSCAR. Show the lady some respect. (BTW, I wasn't really even a fan until I sat next to her, then later I IMDB'd her and saw all she had done. All I knew was Partridge Family)

Ingelphile

Shirley Jones is still married to comedian producer Marty Ingels. They are the Lucy & Desi of the 21st Century.......keeps on tickin

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments