A-Rod Gets Jock in a Bunch Over Brady

10/3/2008 7:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Rodriguez is so over Madonna. Next up: Tom Brady!

So says the Boston Herald, which is calling bromance on the pair. "Dugout spies" claim A-Rod was "antsy" for a rainout when the Yanks played the Red Sox last weekend ... so he could grab dinner with Tom. "He was all excited," says the spy, "and he was all worked up over his 'date' with Tommy."

The Herald says they don't know if they actually had dinner.

Brit's Next Gig: ThighMistress

Britney Spears is looking all toned and fit these days –- and she might want to make some coin from it.

"A close Spears pal" tells the Chicago Sun-Times Britney wants to go all Jane Fonda and put out a series of workout vids. The idea was inspired by Brit's love of dance and how it helped her get back into shape. It seems Brit found her mom's old Fonda tapes and "got a big kick out of watching them."

No deal's set, but a Jive rep says it "makes perfect sense."

Hasselbeck -- I'm Not Going Anywhere

Bad news for the Rosies of the world: Elisabeth Hasselbeck isn't leaving "The View" anytime soon.

Despite rumors she was going to the right-wing cocoon of FOX News, there is "absolutely no truth" to that, says her agent. And a show rep tells Usmagazine.com, "Barbara Walters and Bill Geddie ... consider Elisabeth to be vital to the program."

Hasselbeck has appeared on Gov. Mike Huckabee's new show on FNC.

Teresa

#42 ELISABETH HAS A S NOT A Z!

Melissa

Barbara Walters keeps her because she knows who is the star of that show. You can hate and despise her but she's their bread and butter. They know it and they hate it!

Teresa

FOR EVERYONE, ELISABETH SPELLS IT WITH A S! LIKE I KNOW YOU DON'T REALLY CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL WHOOPIED!

Ghost of Christmas Present

MY DAY IS NOW RUINED. I WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP HER PACK AND EVEN OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER ON HER WAY OUT OF ''THE VIEW''. SHE WOULD ALSO HAVE BEEN GREETED BY A ZILLION PEOPLE CLAPPING, WHO CAN'T STAND HER EITHER. I NEVER BELIEVED THAT SHE WAS GOING OVER TO "FOX NEWS.'' (THE REASON BEING THAT EVEN REPUBLICANS AND CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE CAN'T STAND HER.) SINCE HER 'LOSER HUSBAND' TIM CAN'T GET A JOB PLAYING FOOTBALL IN THE NFL ANYMORE, SHE PROBABLY HAS TO STAY AT 'THE VIEW' FOR FINANCIAL REASONS. BARBARA WALTERS WILL PROBABLY GO TO HER GRAVE KNOWING THAT ELISABETH HASSELBECK WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE SHE EVER MADE.

sally

I lke Elisabeth but she is treated like trash from the leftwing snobs on the show.
I don't know how she puts up with it.

LosCabos

Forget the elections. Let's make a campaign to send Elizabeth to FoxNews pronto! She needs to be there.

Bandolero

I would like to see an equal number of women with liberal and conservative views as well as a moderate or two. The Moderate people in this country are not represented in the Media or in the Government. People need to get their News and other information from multiple sources including foreign sources to be able to ascertain the real story. This left and right extremism is what has put this country on the path to third world status.

BB

The bimbo won Survivor, how did she end up on The View? I'm sure they can find another Republican to make it interesting who has a brain and can say something intelligent. I like the part on the show recently where they gave her a min to explain what she thought were Palin's best qualities to be President, she couldn't answer, she came back with well, what are Barack Obama's, guess she didn't know - Elisabeth is as annoying as Sarah Palin, both these bimbos can't answer a question - same nasal voice too.

Brendolyn

That's probably the kiss of death for Elisabeth. The last time those two (Babs and Bill) came out in support of one of the ladies on the show it was for Rosie and look what happened to her. I just wish they would get another conservative on there so Elisabeth would have someone on her side to back her up. As it is now she's constantly being put on the defensive whenever she tries to express her opinion which then makes her seem hostile. That's really not fair. Anyone would look/sound hostile and bitchy up against those other barracudas.

Melissa

Her Honor. Your day is ruined? Wow you are truely pathetic! I feel sorry for you.

GC

The reason it's called "The View" is SUPPOSED to be different "views". As it is now, there are FOUR liberal views and ONE conservative view on there - hardly balanced. Without Elisabeth, the show could change its name to The Liberal View. The verbal sparring is what makes the show - without it blahhhhhhhhh - BORING!

Mac

Elisabeth gets too emotional over her republican stance. Its her way or no way and she takes it so personal others opinions that are not like hers. I think she needs to go home, grow a brain and come back when she grows up.

Melissa

You know Fox News would love to get Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She would bring great ratings for a litte while. In the end Elisabeth is where the money is for both her and the other View hosts who never get press unless they are mentioned in a story about Elisabeth. You know that just kills them too.

LISA

I happen to like ALL of the ladies.....but NOT Barbara Walters. Barbara is too controlling and tries to be the center of attention...talking WAY TOO MUCH. I know..I know...she created The View....but I'm glad she just visits occasionally and does not come 5 days a week.

I agree that if Elizabeth was not on the show...The View...would NOT BE The View. It would be very one sided...and extremely BORING !!!

I think when Elizabeth leaves, I won't be tuning in as much as I try to do now. Honestly...why ??? It will be absolutely BORING !!!!

I just watched The View today and there was NO MENTION of the Palin / Biden VP debate last night....now HOW DISAPPOINTING IS THAT ?????

Evidentally Whoppi and Joy came down SO VERY HARD on Elizabeth that "someone" told them to cool it today....the BIGGEST DAY that viewers wanted to hear "something....anything"....their opinions about what they thought about the debate.

Anyone else want to chime in ????

I happen to greatly enjoy Whoppi, Joy and the others....all but Barbara. Sorry Babs !!! Oh and I think Sherry should learn when to keep "some personal things.....personal".......talking about how religious she is all the time and then telling of how many abortions she's had...truly....made a lot of viewers look at her in a bit of a different light. She seems like a very good Mother to her son, Jeffrey, though. She just needs to learn when to zip it.

No one wants to see "fights" on The View.....but it needs to be "interesting" and today....it was simply BORING !!!! Their different opinions make the show very informative and quite interesting. We, the viewers, truly learn a lot.

NO(O)

Elisabeth needs to stay put to keep those left wing Commie Nazi piece's of human trash in line!!

Sarah Kicked bidens Ass!
In your Face Nazi Slime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!