Famous People Support Sarah Palin

10/3/2008 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't believe us? Just look at this ad that showed up on Washingtonpost.com today.

The quote actually belongs to Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan -- she said it on NBC last night.

It was eventually switched and a McCain spokesman joked to WaPo, "Is she not a famous person? OK, so what's the problem?" You betcha!

susie

iam tired of paying high taxes so the dems can sit on there as and draw student loans..welfare checks and etc. its time for the dems to start paying and pull there wait...

GGG

TMZ, stay out of politics and stick with the garbage you typically post.

Kathie is a phony

WHY WOULD YOU RETARDS WANT SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF THIS COUNTRY THAT WON'T EVEN SALUTE THE FLAG, AND HAS KNOWN TERRORISTS ON HIS ADMINISTRATION? ARE YOU ALL INSANE? HE GETS HIS BACKING FROM OVERSEAS, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO BE IN BED WITH THEM! YOU PEOPLE BETTER WISE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. HE'S ALREADY GETTING PHONY VOTES IN OHIO. THIS IS GOING TO BE A RIGGED ELECTION BECAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS THIS CREEP IN OFFICE REAL BAD. OUR COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN FOR SURE IF HE GETS IN.

hannah

I love sarah palin, support john mccain, and am very conservative. I don't agree with half of the comments on this page, and feel offended at the ignorance shown. In reply to one of the commets,there was a record amount of people at the VP debate not because of Sen. Biden, but because it was considered the most anticipated debate in history; due to the national crisis we have facing us today, and also Gov. Palin is relatively new to the national spotlight and people just wanted to hear what she had to say. I agree with some of Obama's views, but will not be voting for him because he is pro-choice. Why somebody would support post-birth abortions [as he does] is beyond me.

For people who want to reply to this comment rudely, I won't be checking back on this page, so there is really no use.

stupid women & the religious right

Dude.. she can't say 'nuclear' either. Speaks volumes to the IQ of your average republican't. Our current president can't pronounce the word, and seven times last night that idiot said 'nucular'.. UGH.

Me, myself and I

26. Yes...FOX News...another reliable source.

WOW. It must be stupid people post Friday.

Posted at 7:30PM on Oct 3rd 2008 by UN-REAL
__________________________________________________________

Fox news is just as reliable as any of the others, - just not as left-leaning. I prefer to get more than one point of view. Thank you. p.s. I'm sorry for the double posting. I thought it didn't go through the 1st time.

Kathie is a phony

I agree, remember ACORN! He's in so many shady dealings it's unbelievable, and nobody wants to listen to the truth! All these idiots think that just because McCain is a rebublication, he is going to do things the same way as Bush. What a laugh! Like he would want to go down in flames like that too! Obama is Satan incarnate!

Kathie is a phony

Biden looks like a tired old fogy himself, and for your information Liz, there are alot of people that mispronounce the word NUCLEAR. It could be the part of the country they are from, because I hear it pronounced so often like that, even though that is the wrong way to say it.

morfin77

Palin is the only politician around these days that has any common sense. She is the female version of Harry Truman. Give em hell Sarah!

babygirl

palin could not even answer a question without turning in back to energy if you want to be vp and maybe pres you must know what you are talking about i certainly would not want someone whom does not answer a question straight forward running the country. whom ever trained her thw last two days did not do there job at all . she needs to learn the right way to asnwer a question and be educated on everything.
they didn't want hillary what makes you think they want her and she knows far less then hillary does.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

Posted at 7:43PM on Oct 3rd 2008 by Hannah

Hannah, if you do check back, I think you will find a lot of intelligent people who agree with you and will be voting the McCain/Palin ticket also. Whether Obama is Muslim or not, there has been too many articles written about it, that shouldn't be ignored just because you like or dislike President Bush. What most dems don't realize and don't want to know in the first place, is that the President does not make all the decisions by himself. Our dems in office had an awful lot to do with the bad decisions. Only ignorant people put all the blame of things done wrong on just the President. I wonder what they would think of President Bush had he done nothing after the 9-11 terrorist attack?

UN-REAL

ummm, so let me get this straight....You dumb F&CK$ think that our government would hunker down on the airline industry and do racial profiling to stop terrorists to get on planes, BUT they wouldn't do a background check on a guy who wanted to be a Senator and let him just roam the halls of the Capitol Building. REALLY? Think about it.

PARANOID MUCH?

Go ahead vote Republican again...but don't start whining when we are in wars ALL over the globe and we are all homeless.

Diane

I believe Sarah Palin is being attacked because she is a woman.
How can anyone be any worse than what we have had in office the last 8 years? A man.
How can Sarah Palin do any worse than men have done to destroy this country?

Obama is too liberal. You do know he wants to legalize all illegal alien in this country?
Imagine rewarding millions of foreigners for breaking the law. What message does that send out?

TikiGirl

Post #39 by Deb. Good point it's like Creek and Crick and many other words that are pronounced differently in various parts of the country. I live in the Nortwest and I swear I can barely understand what many of the Obama supporters from the South are saying, you talk about butchering the English language!

Kate

#30 Student loans and welfare checks? WTF are you talking about. I'm so sick of conservatives and that "old wefare mama" routine. In place such as KY over 50 percent of the people here are collecting some sort of assistance from the government and as we all know, KY is not a blue state. From your post it's obvious that you need to go back for some "schooling".