Famous People Support Sarah Palin

10/3/2008 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't believe us? Just look at this ad that showed up on Washingtonpost.com today.

The quote actually belongs to Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan -- she said it on NBC last night.

It was eventually switched and a McCain spokesman joked to WaPo, "Is she not a famous person? OK, so what's the problem?" You betcha!

DSC

May I respectfully point out that no president pronounces "nuclear" correctly...not even the great god Clinton...not even Jimmy Carter who WORKED in the "nucular" industry...not even Obama!...So far, the only candidate who pronounces it correctly is Joe Biden...and that isn't enough to make me vote for him.

May I also respectfully remind people that being a "famous person" is predicated on the fact that you are either liberal or do not admit to being conservative for fear of losing your "famous person" status. Blacklisting is alive and well in the entertainment industry.

Amazing T!

Every poll I've read unanimously agreed that Senator Biden won the debate last night.

PerezSux

As a famous person myself, I get it. The right wing liberal media is quick to crucify anyone who openly supports anyone other than the Obama-Messiah that we have to keep our support closeted. It will be interesting to see how many of us exercise our power in the voting booth to express our distaste, distrust and dread of the Obama/Biden ticket.

PerezSux

She's hot, Obama's not. And we'll see who gets the last laugh on election day. God forbid we openly support McCain in the hostile atmosphere the liberal media has created.

Stace

Knowb4uvote....And your point about him being muslim is? I thought we were in the USA where we practiced something called freedom of religion. Or is that only the christian religion you are okay with? What about jews? Is that not okay, or hinduism, buddhism?? Ignorance is a dirty disgusing trait. Open your eyes, not everyone is alike and you shoudn't expect them to be. Can only christians be president? Haha what if I were to say that Mccain was in the Vietnamese jungle as a POW and they spent that time brainwashing him to be the manchurian candidate. Hes going to assasinate all the major figures in Washington once elected. Now doesn't that sound a little far fetched. Yeah it does and so does your post.

2025 days ago

my name is bindy not bindi

we support the Mc Cain/Palin ticket.. please on nov 4th vote Mc Cain / Palin ... they are the winning ticket....

sarah did awesome during the debate and it actully made us realize what a blunder it would be to vote for our ticket

GO MC CAIN / PALIN

Ace

"My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college"

I managed to save up for a while and take a backpacking trip around Europe... I do not come from any money (i grew up living in pay weekly motels and had a mom who was on food stamps too) and had to work hard to save it... Don't you think maybe its possible he did the same??

Crazy right wingers... What about McCains 7 houses? $600 shoes and thousands of dollars suits?? Why not ask how he could possibly afford those?? Oh thats right... His righ ass wife who never had to work for ANYTHING buys it for him....

2025 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

Yo AlsoFamous.. It's cool that you dread having someone OTHER than the old white guy in office, as there are alot of other scared people posting to back ya up here.. but you should know that the "right wing liberal media" you refer to does not exist. I believe you intended to express your distaste for the left wingers. Britney Spears, is that you???

Kathie is a phony

Anyone that thinks Biden won the debate is kidding themself. If anything, it was a tight draw with Palin coming off as the more likeable to the people. For the ones who think she doesn't have enough experience...well, given the short amount of time she had to prepare for the debate against a man that has been in office decades longer than her, I think she proved herself to be a super quick learner, who will get into that white house and kick some corruption ass in no time at all!

Dan Tanna

I asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow...what a worthy goal,' I told her, 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds while her Mom glared at me, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'
I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'
Her folks still aren't talking to me.

TikiGirl

#48 Also Famous, I agree it will be interesting to see how many people actually vote against Obama when it comes down to crunch time. I think like everything else in the mainstream media that the polls are biased, we all know that questions can be asked in such a manner to get the answer the pollster wants, therefore I don't have much confidence in their accuracy. From the comments here I'm not sure it matters what some of the Obama supporters think because there nasty comments don't appear to be written by intelligent adults old enough to vote.

2025 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

#2 its on the WEB right? well at least we know he isn't hiding anything. Do you work for FOX, "Some" of you white folks cease to amaze me.......

blues fan

LOL The reason so many people tuned in for this debate was they were hoping to see a train wreck....more "moose in the headlights" blundering and incoherence from Gov. Palin, as in the Katie Couric interviews. Nothing that bad last night (you could see she was almost giddy with relief when the debate finally ended -- I'm surprised she didn't scream Hey y'all, I made it!!!!!), but the cutesy, folksy "you betcha, hey kin I call ya Joe" stuff is annoying and innapropriate for someone aspiring to be our country's VP, and while she didn't bumble and stumble as in previous unscripted interviews, she did not answer a number of important questions, but instead tried to fenagle her way around them by switching back to her limited comfort zone (such as energy). Biden was clearly the winner in every respect.

abena

sara is a carbon copy she was stuffed to the brim with information and the wrong one at that she repeated so very frequently and all she talked about wasALASKA a green resource she is a bully a big bully and she was attackin joe because she could she knew he could not come down hard on her because she was a woman lol she did not win she never even stated clearly wat she would do for the country her herself nothin shes a ding bat point blank and how dare her talk about a mans dead wife " her reward is in heaven" thats wrong!

Fernando Valenzuela

I'm not surprised Grandpa McBush wanted a female on his ticket...I guess his wife was getting tired of changing his Depends undergarments.