Famous People Support Sarah Palin

10/3/2008 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't believe us? Just look at this ad that showed up on Washingtonpost.com today.

The quote actually belongs to Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan -- she said it on NBC last night.

It was eventually switched and a McCain spokesman joked to WaPo, "Is she not a famous person? OK, so what's the problem?" You betcha!

TikiGirl

Star and/or Claudia instead of saying hateful things about Sarah Palin and running away, why don't you give us one well thought out reason someone should vote for Obama? Saying Sarah Palin "sucks" isn't a reason.

TikiGirl

Riley, my challange to Star and Claudia is extended to you too.

TikiGirl

Riley, I'll extend the same challange to you that I extended to Star and Claudia in post #73. I look forward to your answers.

mom

Good call 'Whatever'.

Scares me that people that make such uneducated statements about such a serious issue, are possibly of age to vote. Although if I had to go by the tone of their posts, I'd have say that they are not yet of legal age.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

theMark, I completely understand where you are coming from, I can't understand why more people aren't concerned with Obamas connections to the Middle East and his willingness to sit down and negotiate without preconditions with someone who hates America. Does he really think he can negotiate with them and trust that they will uphold their end of any bargain? I think this shows just how naive he really is. I fear for our country should he be elected.

Posted at 9:12PM on Oct 3rd 2008 by Happy Camper

Friends and people working "together" for an ultimate end don't need preconditions to sit down and talk. Just my opinion though.

sotired

I CANT STAND THAT WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!, SHE WAS SO FAKE, REHEARSED,NOT REAL , WILL NOT GET MY VOTE,DIDNT MOVE ME AT ALL, IF THE OLD MAN DIES WE WILL ALL BE SCREWED, AGAIN, PLEASE NOT ANOTHER 8 YEARS OF LIVING IN HELL. WE ARE LIVING IN HELL NOW,THIS COUNTRY IS SO SCREWED UP.

walt

Whoever said sarah hit a home run or one is totally F****** up in the head! All she kept doing was dodging questions and moving all the remarks back to Alaska. There is no way in this world that this woman could be Commander in Chief.

We have all lived with 8 years of hell thanks to the rep party and George Bush. Wake up! We all need to move forward.

From a Republican voting Democrat this year. Too many people are losing their homes.

grp

barrack hussain obama is a SNAKE oil salesman. Mccbush is just as bad. I choose not to vote. let the chips fall where they may.

2022 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

in response to whatever:
Obviously you are looking for a fight, and I will not hang around either to appease you. I want to tell you why I could never stomach the idea of Palin being so close to the Presidency. She is clearly only prepared enough to step out and repeat the same tired verbage she has been coached on for the past few weeks. The moderator didn't even need to ask in depth questions, as there is no depth to Palin. She refused multiple times to answer different questions. "What's your achilles heel?" She couldn't even answer that honestly!! Also, the scariest part of the debate, she followed in the idiotic footsteps of our current winner Bush.. she can't pronounce nuclear! The dolt mentioned "nucular" weapons like seven times last night, and all Senator Biden could do was laugh. (It would have been rude to correct her, no?) So let's cheer to her success, because, after all, she did NOT run off-stage crying after 5 minutes.. While both tickets can tell us over and over where the country went wrong, and both sides can throw around that they warned about the economy way back when, the only clear, sufficient changes are coming from the Obama/Biden ticket. But what do they know? They aren't MAVERICKS!!

HUH?

whatever

Elizabeth Hasselback is that you? Looking for your response to your boss the other day on the show.

You silly girl you

George Clinton

why do the people who worry about palin being a hear beat away from the pres when obama and his community organizing skills is actually running for the top spot. here is something to watch for with obama. he very rarley speaks wthout a teleprompter. next week during the town hall debate, he will not have one, count how many times he says "ummm", and when he cannot think of a good answere he always results to, does this country want 4 more years of george bush? john mcain and george bush cannot stand each other. but that is always obama's saftey net. "ummmmm do we want four more years of geroge bush ummmm" ummmmm" .

Kay

She talks, but what the heck is she saying? Her grammar is awful, she mixes up statements, and she either answers a question with a qustion or talks about something else entirely. Maybe people like her because she's pretty, but I like my leaders to have brains and use them.

George Clinton

did anyone notice that Biden's scalp was bruised purple and blue? i guess he had a very extra hair plugs added before the debate.

poochie

I think Sarah Palin is a joke. If the american people fall for that crap then they deserve whatever they get. After that debate last nite I still don't know what Sarah Palin knows or what Sarah Palin thinks. She sounded like a wound up barbie doll. I don't think that being a mother of five and having a special needs child qualifies you to run a country. I do however think that if you have five children-one of which is "special needs" and one who is expecting, is going to be time consuming as is trying to run a country. I think her job of being a mother is more important than running for office. What if her child needs her at a time when the country is in crisis-whwere would her loyalities lie? Her daughter is expecting-an unmarried pregnant teenager in the white house? If this were Obama's daughter it would be plastered all over the front pages. How do the evangelicals with their high moral aptitudes respond to this? I don't feel comfortable knowing that she might be leading the country. It is scary-God help us if this is the best we can do. I as a woman feel highly insulted. Mark my words-america will sink to her lowest if they elect the Mccain/Palin team. Wake up people-don't be so gullible.

Kate

Whatever:

I'll gladly take a man who graduated first in his class at Harvard as well as teaching contitutional law for 12 yearrs. Now I realize that in right wing world good is bad, education is evil and The Constitution is to be used as toilet paper but at least 50 percent of the country thinks the past 8 years have been a travesty and aren't willing to give another Republican the chance to destroy this country completely.