Queen Latifah

Set to Grill Sarah Palin

10/3/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well-placed sources tell TMZ Queen Latifah is getting in the middle of the Sarah Palin/Joe Biden VP debate by portraying last night's moderator, PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, on "SNL" this week.

For the third time this season, we're told Tina Fey will be back, hysterically not answering questions as Palin. You betcha! No word yet on who has been tapped to play Biden.

Thanks to Latifah -- and since "SNL" has no female African-American cast member -- the world is saved from seeing Amy Poehler in black face.

ohhhhhh

I heard Chris Parnell was doing Biden.

100% Me

I won't be watching! I can't stand that FAT azz! Love Sarah Palin & John McCain!!!!!!

TMZ FAN

No # 11 .. YOUR WRONG .. We ARE voting for the president and the vice president.. WAKE UP !!!! .. P.S. Sarah Palin is so funny playing Tina Fay..

Jeff Dranetz

or Kenan Thompson in drag.

MaryMac

Great-another chance to let Tina Fey make fun of this woman who is more like her than she would ever like to believe.

cb

# 2 THE wAYANS SISTER WAS THERE IN THE EARLY 90'S I THINK AND THEN OF COURSE THAT TERRIFIC..IN LIVING
COLOUR ....BLEW IT OUT OF THE WATER..

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

yep. that's what we're all heading for .

TMZ FAN

Sarah Palin is just sad .. My vote is for Tina Fay !!! ..

TMZ FAN

I agree Sara Palin is so funny as Tina Fay .. (food for thought)

100% Me

Keven B. it is obvious you are black by your comments. No one wants to here from you. Go back and watch some more BET and stay off the computer!!!!

TMZ FAN

Is eddy murphey playing Joe Biden?

BIG DOG

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH CRACKING THE OCCASSIONAL JOKE ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN BUT COME ON ALREADY
THIS PALIN THING IS PLAYED OUT. WHITE,BLACK, SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYONE AND ANYONE WHO CALLS OUT ANYONE FOR THEIR COLOR SHOULD BE SILENCED. I CAN TELL YOU THIS I AM WHITE AND I WILL BE VOTING FOR MCAIN BUT NOT FOR THE RACE BECAUSE HE IS A WAR HERO AND SOMEONE I FEEL CAN BENEFIT THIS COUNTRY. OBAMA SCARES ME ANYONE WHO ROSE IN THE RANKS THAT FAST STRIKES ME AS ODD. I WILL SAY THIS HAD COLIN POWELL RAN I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM IN A SECOND.

CMJNM

SNL sucks!

Suck it Republicans

23. 100% Me it is obvious you are racist by your comments. No one wants to here from you. Go back and watch some more Birth of a Nation and stay off the computer!!!!

King Beef

Trying to pick which candidate to vote for in this election is like trying to pick who's bitch you're going to be in prison. Either way you're getting f***ed in the ass.