Queen Latifah

Set to Grill Sarah Palin

10/3/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well-placed sources tell TMZ Queen Latifah is getting in the middle of the Sarah Palin/Joe Biden VP debate by portraying last night's moderator, PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, on "SNL" this week.

For the third time this season, we're told Tina Fey will be back, hysterically not answering questions as Palin. You betcha! No word yet on who has been tapped to play Biden.

Thanks to Latifah -- and since "SNL" has no female African-American cast member -- the world is saved from seeing Amy Poehler in black face.

ali

Queenie is a bigger sized woman than the moderator... For the woman who asked has SNL ever had a black woman on the cast.? I say no. If Im wrong please someone tell us who ?

Suck it Republicans

37. For the record - I am hispanic , but I love the way that black people are always so quick to resort to making this a racist thing. Last I heard - Obama is 1/2 white. So if he does make it into office - would he really hold the record as the first BLACK president? No. The first minority? Yes. For those of you who want to criticize Palin's daughter for having a child young and un-wed - take a look at the number of black children who don't even have a CLUE who their father's are....neither do their mother's for that matter. I actually heard a black man say the other day that another girl "made good baby momma material." Disgusting and IMHO - that makes black men look so ridiculous. At least Palin is keeping her family together and in the end that's all that matters. So, keep playing that race card...whatever makes you feel good. Reading these chatrooms just reminds me why I will vote a straight republican ticket this year. Blacks are not the only minority in this country, so get over yourselves!!!

Posted at 1:20PM on Oct 3rd 2008 by KMA
--------------------------------------------------
1. If you are referring to me, I am white.
2. What do your claims about the black community have to do with Bristol Palin's behavior? Sounds like YOU ARE PLAYING THE RACE CARD and making a straw man argument.

TMZ FAN

Do you think Tina Fay would go out with me? I love SNL and TMZ .. Keep up the good work ..

AAG

I like the Bill Clinton Non-endorsement parody. The last Sarah Palin sketch was lame. SNL needs new writers and actors. The show isn't funny anymore. Didn't they fire an entire cast in the 90's? They should do the same thing again.

BTW, Sarah Palin OWNED the debate! 'Ef those liberal statistics! Hollywood and the Lib Media are so desperate for Obama to be Prez! The parodies are doing more good for the McCain campaign than harm! People either LOVE or HATE Palin, but there's one thing for sure, they CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER! What happened to Hillary? Overshadowed maybe?

100% Me

Comments from #28 & 30, I really don't have the time or energy to spend on you... Be Gone! Number 37 & 38, I couldn't have said it better! Kudos!

McCain08

44 you should be ashamed of yourself too. It's OK to call people poor white trash? Racist!!

freedomisnotfree

2 mavericks outside washington are coming to clean up the partisan BS in the whitehouse Mc Cain/ Palin

GrannyJ

Yah, I was waiting for Palin to bring out the hot dish and bars during the debate. She's more Church Basement Ladies than politician.

freedomisnotfree

i love Sarah Palin she is hot

Mik

Left-wing "there you go again"

Aqeel

okay thats gonna be funny.. i think sarah did cool in the debates, which is not a far fetched idea as its different from an interview, but Biden was clearly the winner

kim

Is it just me who finds it an oxymoron that SNL, which obviously hates Palin and McCain and Loves Obama, has no African American cast members? They have to bring on an African American to play Gwen! Is SNL saying there are no funny African Americans out there or just none worthy enough to be on the show? You have to wonder.

freedomisnotfree

my vote is for the outsider SARAH PALIN

DaveO

seems like there is so many bottom feeders here on TMZ. So many lemmings and obamites. good luck when he wins and there is no turnaround. if only you had such passion about really making a difference instead of blowing so much hot air. So many experts how did this country ever get into trouble where were you speaking your mind. How ever did Bush get elected with all you know it alls around. In eight years you will feed Obama to the wolves just like you did Clinton.

kim

Funny thing is I dont think SNL & Tina Fey realize she makes Sarah much MORE likeable. She is making the American public like her (Sarah Palin) more with her parodies.