Angelina: The Only Baby Weight Is in Her Arms

10/4/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This woman just had twins in July. Twins!

Even with handling three kids in tow -- Angelina Jolie still looks flawless. All hail the queen MILF.

Inono

Who cares? I got better stuff to do than keep track of some crazy woman and her obsession with children. I am glad she has a focus other than herself tho.

truth

WHY IS ANGELINA JOLIE CARRYING FLAVA FLAV?

Ugh

They don't want her to walk. It's all for appearance. The don't want you to see how SMALL Maddox really is.

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

well i beg to differ... look at larry birkhead ... everone knocked him... and his daughter is the most beautiful girl every time paps get her picture!!!!!! and he is a single daddy!!!!!!

Lane

She has had some work done, she looks plastic now and she looks like she had her already huge lips injected.

SassNSauce

you go gurlllll!

Dan

I noticed most of the haters on this board had plastic surgery that makes them look ugghhh... and they treat their children like crap... they treat their children so badly and ignore them, while posting messages on this board... I wish their children were safer :)

Take care ugly women, and absent mothers :)

Barbara

Stop with the girl should walk comments! its for her own safety that she is in the arms. Havent you seen those paps at work? they would crush the poor child. This way she is at eye level with her mom or dad, you know that pap crush has to be very scary for someone so young. Im sure she walks in her home where she is safe! get real people. Just because YOU only see her going from place to place in the arms doesnt mean she doesnt have a very fun and active life Geez!

mrs. reeves

#13...you've seen women who look as good or better than Angie at your local target? Haha, I doubt it.

Sheila

Of course she can look great, somebody dressed her kids, got them ready, fed them and she can go and exercise and do whatever she wants while her lunch(healthy) is being made for her. Must be nice, then again, no thank you, I prefer to take care of my own kids and not live the sad life they live!!

Lilarose

I have never heard much about Jolie that doesn't describe her as trash.

And a home wrecker.

So what's the big deal with her?

If she wants a real family, she should marry the father of all those kids........Maybe she doesn't want to make a commitment. That is what marriage is.............

Ashbash0526

HAHA. Her family is beautiful, but she needs to learn how to comb her daughters hair. I dont know the child's name, but the girls shes holding. OMG_ her hair looks rly bad.

Goerge Bush

Jolie said her and Brad will marry when everyone else in this country can.
I think she is a great person and role model

gbt

All that money..and they got Zahara looking like Buckwheat?? Somebody get that girl a hot comb!!

me

Her son's hair is just plain stupid!!! Because they're rich and famous we're supposed to see their parenting as "free spirited"...however...take away the money and we'd see the truth...they're just WHITE TRASH!!!