Angelina: The Only Baby Weight Is in Her Arms

10/4/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This woman just had twins in July. Twins!

Even with handling three kids in tow -- Angelina Jolie still looks flawless. All hail the queen MILF.

Moshm4n

You people need to get a life seriously. Celebrity news is not news, and it doesn't matter to real people, and is for losers. Get bent, and get a life instead of living in someone else's If I had people video taping me all the time, I'd kick some ass.

niles

My hopes and prayers are with this wonderful family that someday Zahara will be able to walk. Pehaps soon a cure will be found for her sad condition. What a brave little girl.

I am shock!

zahara is ugly and looks like my poop

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

zeke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur post is fricken hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

No Way your a moron!!!!! How do you know how much time she spends with her kids? do you live in their house? no you don't do those children look neglected in any way? No they don't ! Your just jealous because she and their family are good and you probably dont have or will ever have what they do . go read a book to educated your loser self

cathy

when is she going to stop carrying these kids around like they're babies? anyway, yes angelina is beautiful, yes she has a gorgeous man, and together they have gorgeous children. and yes they do a lot for charity. what bothers me about her is that she quite obviously does not like the good old usa,since she won't live here, and won't allow her children to be born here. also there are a lot of children in this country who could use her help too.

aloha

They dye the boys' hair and in almost all the pics the kids eat Lays chips. Who lets a 1-2 year old kid eat Lays? It's digusting. Not to mention they carry the children all over the world, no stability, no school, no friends.

aloha

Kissing Brabgelina's a$$ now TMZ? You tried with Aniston and Mayer, but you only managed to be ignored lately and you now go the Jolie-Pitt way. Blah, balh.

chirs messin

SHES DYING THE BOYS HAIR. WHAT A NIGHTMARE WAITING TO HAPPEN FOR THIS POOR BASTARD ... WHAT A FREAK OF A MOM

Joanne

It is sad that Zahara's hair always looks so unkempt. Angie, can't you hire someone who can fix her hair? I think she is pretty, despite what others have said. But she needs to have well groomed hair... Just my two cents.. I wonder: how can babies at about 6 mos. old have 'personalities'?? I have 4 children whose 'personalities' didnt reveal themselves until they were much, much older... Again, just wondering..

karsander

PUT THE KIDS DOWN-THEY KNOW HOW TO WALK!!!!!

Cina beena

I love the Brangelina clan but can someone get Angie in contact with Jada Pinkett Smith and have her give her some tips on how to do her hair. If you are going to adopt an ethnic child be prepared to maintain their hair. For that I am mad at Angie, it ain't right what they doing to Z's hair. Totting her around town with the buckwheat....all she needs is like two bubbles and some barrettes and she is cool...even cornrows. I may have to go out to Hollywierd and open up a braid shop.

mistysmom

She is very beautiful. But who would let a 6 year old bleach their hair? I know, I bet he asked to do it!!! Most normal 6 year olds would not ask to do that and most normal parents would not let them.

MISS SCOTT

Angie.... well her dumb ass ignorant father votes for SARAH PALIN so you know what a disaster the rest IS....
The Shiloh kid is beautiful and I hope this girl doesn't end up like her mother.. Brad Pitt, not my type...no oscars.... loser

JMO

Angelina is great. She and Brad are happy together. They've got a passel of kids. For those haters, get a life of your own. I have no sympathy for Jennifer Aniston. She had her shot. Everyone glames Angie or Brad. It takes 2 to make a relationship and 2 to mess it up. Best wishes to Angie and Brad. And Jen - enough of the Poor Jen act. We all know there has to be more to your "nice girl" image..........and I bet it's not pretty.