Misty May Be Off "DWTS"

10/4/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Misty May-Treanor's mantle may only big enough for her gold medals, now that she may be forced out of "Dancing with the Stars" due to an injury during a Friday rehearsal.

Treanor was practicing with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, when she had to be taken to Cedars Sinai hospital.

ABC has released a statement regarding Misty's condition, "Dancing with the Stars contestant Misty May-Treanor sustained an injury on Friday and received immediate medical attention. Despite previous reports, she did not break her ankle. She is resting comfortably at home. Doctors will reevaluate her condition on Monday and determine the outcome of her participation on the show."

Switch

Damn. she was the reason i watched

Switch

other than see kim fall on her tush

Stop the PC!!!

Bummer,

She is awesome. I loved her attitude. She was having fun but also, she had a great competitive attitude. You can see how much pressure she put on herself to give it her best and which is also why she has the gold medals and is the true definition of a champion.

Speedy recovery and all the best Misty!!!!!!!!!!!!

triperakp

dang that really sucks, and she was doing a great job she really knows how to rule the beach court, the dance floor, and i would love to see her in the bedroom?

jef

Too bad. I really liked her and voted for her. :(

RITE ING KLAS

These dancers are ALWAYS being taken away in ambulance and/or going to the hospital... they ever heard of urgent care or their own doctors? Cedars must be making a LOT of $ during DWTS.

Geo

If it is determined she can't continue I hope they give her an option to return another season. I don't believe coming back another season after only this short period would give her an unfair advantage over future contestants. I believe one would have to keep it up over the off time and at the shows pace to be any advantage for non - pros like the stars. For a sports woman, she showed you can be physically strong and beautiful / graceful too.

L.S

She looks like a tranny

keepinitrealincali

I read on another news site that she injured her achilles tendon. If she snapped it and have to have it repaired, she won't be back (having snapped mine some years ago, I speak from experience). I hope it's not that serious. I'm curious to see how far she can go in the show. And, her partner Max is hot!

Barbara

Oh No! I am beginning to think the pro dancers are asking too much from thier partners. People who are in perfectly good condition are being injured. This could actually effect her day job and it will make the show have a tougher time finding people who are willing to train because of it! feel better Misty!

Brentwood

Misty has played in pain before. If she can hobble, she'll be out there.

whatthefrig

Like this should be breaking news, for God's sakes people! Besides, "she" looks like a transvestite.

Joe Mama

dancing with the stars sucks

meow

Maks pushed her to hard I bet. The guy is an a**h*** and a classless act.

Mouse

Every year some one is always hurt. I'm starting to think this is all a publicity stunt the show orchestrates. Also, can the show replace that wein Tom Bergeron with a real man. This guy looks like he should be doing the weather on local cable.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments