Goldman Attorney to O.J.: So Long Sucker!

10/4/2008 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One attorney for the Goldman family is speaking out about O.J. Simpson's 12 guilty verdicts -- and he isn't holding back his dislike for the Juice.

David J. Cook tells TMZ, "Finders keepers, losers weepers. Going to that Las Vegas hotel room was a very bad idea. Robbing those two snookes was a worse idea. But going to jail for beating Fred Goldman out of a payment for the wrongful death judgment ... priceless."

Cook takes one last dig at O.J. saying, "The road to justice runs from Brentwood and ends in Las Vegas." Ouch.

yazzie

Srew the BIG FAT baby Golddigger! Call 1 800 big fat cry ass Golman. GET OVER IT! O.J. will get out soon so tuck it all back in.

ziggy

This is not about race or the murder he commited and got away with 13 yrs ago. Although, for many people, it does feel like poetic justice.
There is no "crime" of aiding and abetting--a person who aids and abets a crime is guilty of THAT crime. In other words, if you aid and abet a robbery, you are convicted of robbery. So even though he did not have the gun on him, claims he did not know of the gun, he certainly new what was to take place going to the room and demanding what he perceived to be his stolen goods back.
He was convicted of was convicted of kidnapping, armed robbery. Not something that happend 13 yrs ago. Yes his attorneys will appeal, but I doubt the sentence will be reduced much, if at all. He is guilty, found guilty, and regardless of any racial bantings on this topic, the facts are the facts.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

Maybe because oj wasn't going to pay for $36 mil for something he didn't do, the Goldman's were gonna get it out of him one way or the other. How does a civil court convict him, and a federal one doesn't? I just don't get it.

doggiestyle

Yes OJ of course the police were after you. You did get away with murder. If I was you I would have spent the rest of my life living careful. I wouldnt have even jaywalked. What an idiot...........

yazzie

I do NOT like the Goldmans at all. I feel thier asholes who want BIG money just handed over to them it will never bring thier son back at all. GOLD DIGGERS!

paris_refugee

#38 - LOL!!!!! Your screen name says it all!

Ned

This is pure SWEETNESS!

He'll never apologize for slitting throats, though. I hope he goes insane in prison.

L.T.

Honestly it was a no brainer that O.J. was going to jail. Fred Goldman is just going to have to get a job. He's spent the last 13 years thinking that he was going to get a pay off from O.J. Now that O.J. is going to jail what are the chances of him getting the settlement that he won?

get well soon

Can you imagine if Fred Goldman killed Arnell Simpson? Do you think OJ would have sat back and not hunted him down? Im glad Fred has balls and will get some justice. Go relax Fred, you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yazzie

The Goldmans lost thier son. I need to say this. I know they hurt inside. I love O.J. and i feel he will forever be punished in most of the publics eye even after he passes on. I feel sad for all of these people. I wish and pray however O.J. will get out soon THIS WASNT A FAIR TRIAL.

len

Greta ...I would not prostitute my principles."to agree to disagree with you "..... You are an amoeba...a bitter one at that. !3 years ago Justice served a verdict. Yesterday, Justice served a verdict. And your hypocephalic brain focuses on a moustache. What a pathetic reflection of humanity you are.

RReedy

It's about time this COMMON THUG got HIS! Enjoy prison you idiot.

AL GOREs VAGINA

Greta...post # 1, 3, 5....you might be white?....BUT GOD KNOWS...YOU ARE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel

Isn't it God a God of Justice. God arranged for everything, for OJ and his group and the two victims to be in the same room at the same time, God used the DA, the right Judge and the right Jurors to pay for the crime OJ committed a long time ago.

Hey OJ, you can RUN but you can not HIDE. Repent, or you will die on your sins.

May God has mercy on your soul OJ

anon

People keep saying well he was found guilty in a civil court for the deaths,well civil is not the same as criminal court you dont need to fully prove your case just enough to show that he had motive and for a jury to feel bad for the family which any person would feel bad for someone who lost a oved one.As far as the golddiggers err i mean goldmans go for them its all about money thats all you hear him talk about money money money well nicoles family was making her the main point and bring attention to domestic violence.now for the gnorant people out the who are saying white women dont date black men and thats how all N#####s act who have posted crap like that last night my god get a life do you know how stupid you sound its people like you who give white people a bad name if you are white which i assume you are and by the way im white.