Goldman Attorney to O.J.: So Long Sucker!

10/4/2008 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One attorney for the Goldman family is speaking out about O.J. Simpson's 12 guilty verdicts -- and he isn't holding back his dislike for the Juice.

David J. Cook tells TMZ, "Finders keepers, losers weepers. Going to that Las Vegas hotel room was a very bad idea. Robbing those two snookes was a worse idea. But going to jail for beating Fred Goldman out of a payment for the wrongful death judgment ... priceless."

Cook takes one last dig at O.J. saying, "The road to justice runs from Brentwood and ends in Las Vegas." Ouch.

dondee

To those telling the Goldmans to get over it.....I'm guessing that you have never had a family member brutally butchered as their son and Nicole were and then to have that killer freed when a jury refused to consider the overwhelming evidence, including blood DNA, that plainly shows that OJ was the murderer. Pray you never lose a family member in such a horrific way and then have to suffer another blow when a jury flat out refuses to convict him because he was black, as were they mostly were.

As far as OJ not being able to attend his children's college graduations...that is sad for the kids. But what about Nicole, who for the last 14 years has not been able to participate in any part of her childrens's lives? I think that is who we need to feel sorry for, not OJ.

I hope he enjoyed his extra 13 years of freedom and is ready for a long stint behind bars.

DONALD

I KNOW YOU DID'NT DO IT OJ I HAVE SOME EVIEDENCE

Tx-Thinman

O.J. is a punk who will be right at home in prison. I predict, Inside of two weeks the convicts will have him shaving his legs and wearing panties dipped in Hawaiian punch. Just sayin'.

Freddie

With all the STUPID folks who love to reelect CRIMINIALS like Marion Berry in Washington DC and the likes, it is nice to know that the MURDERER OJ SIMPSON is going to now have a Real Girlfriend named BRUNO. (BUTTY BANDIT)- Carry a Pillow with you OJ, you wont be able to sit down for a while! LOL!! I hope you ROT IN HELL! You sorry Bastard!

BOEING 787

The juice is in O.J. now, isn't it.

You gotta be asking to go to jail if you go to a hotel, do a stick up to get your memorabilia, and you have all the eyes of the security and hotel guests "witnesses" looking at you, and you are O.J. Simpson. If you ask me, that looks like a send me to jail card to me.

JUICED!!!

SwordsWoman

Finally! The Sword Of Justice pierced O.J. and put him down like a sick animal. I know I'll sleep a lot better knowing he's finally behind bars!

rocker

#64, You think he was framed for the murders? Who in the world would have killed his ex-wife is such a rage just to set him up?
OJ has never even come up with one person who had a grudge against him at that time. Now he has a long list of haters who'd love to see him go down, but before the murders, Who else would have butchered his ex and a waiter like that? Are you for real? Is there one working brain cell in your head??

Jen

Has anyone seen Dr. Phil with the "ghostwriter" who wrote the book "If I Did It"? I don't watch Dr. Phil but I did want to see this one. OJ gave the writer details that nobody could have known unless they were there. It was an obvious admission of guilt. I believe he was trying to make himself feel better (and looking for money, cause his stupid a*& was broke). It is not a black or white issue! I wish people would get over that! This is 2008 for crying out loud! Hate has no color. OJ will never get what he deserves until his meets his maker, than justice will be served.

dondee

Sunshine....thanks for reminding us that the OJ murder trial jurors came back after ONLY 3 HOURS when that trial lasted MONTHS! This Clark County jury took more than 4 times that length of time to deliberate.....Which jury had come to a foregone conclusion? It's obvious, so you all need to quit belly aching that OJ didn't receive a fair trail.....The Goldmans and Browns didn't receive a fair trail!....OJ Simpson, you pushed your luck, man. You got off with the help of a slick lawyer like Johnny Cochran and had 13 extra years of freedom that you did not deserve. You thought yourself so above the law that you couldn't help yourself from breaking it, because, heck, no one would ever convict you....You're OJ!!!! Your narcissistic personality and arrogance finally caught up with you....Good luck in the Big House!

concerned citizen

"Instant Karma's gonna get you, SMACK you right in the head! Better get yourself together OJ, pretty soon you're gonna be dead.."

Bruiser

Giselle #81.........go directly to the front of the line....You are IDIOT #1...no question

dondee

Giselle, can I come to your lynching party? Honestly, it is not about black and white....IT'S RIGHT VS. WRONG!!!! I would be as outraged if OJ was white and a jury acquitted him in light of such overwhelming evidence!

OJ savagely, in an obvious rage, murdered his wife and the poor soul who innocently walked upon the scene!!!!! God, please don't tell me you are a registered voter.....You obviously belong to the "dumb masses"..... To call Fred Goldman a pain in the A**....how would you react if your family member was butchered as he was and the murderer got off scot free and continued to live the "good life"?

And who killed Johnny Cochran??????? I think he died of cancer, or did George Bush cause that, too? Sheesh....

tmz is the pits

I thought OJs ignorance was epic...then I read what Greta had to say. She re-wrote the book on ignorance.

dondee

*85....Greta is tied with Gissele in the ignorance department...see post #81

funeralgirl

I hope the killer rots in hell, he is finally where he belongs, at long last.