Alleged Bank Robber Also Stole Fergie's Heart

10/7/2008 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie's high school prom date has a record, too!
Fergie
Back in September, a man wearing a Guitar Hero t-shirt and carrying a silver handgun was caught on surveillance video robbing a Wells Fargo bank inside a Ralphs supermarket in Santa Ana, Calif.

Vincent Dean Malicek was arrested last Friday on armed bank robbery charges. And guess what we found out -- Malicek was Fergie's 1993 prom date.

BWM from Calgary

Truth is really stranger than most of the fiction they make up about her.

Twinker

Crumpled, wrinkled butcher paper makes such a "classy" background for prom photos.

paula b

She looks like DJ Tanner from Full House!

gary ramirez

This guy used to do penis tricks at partys and brag how he used to date stacy ferguson AKA-Fergie.He actually used to be pretty funny before drugs took over.

gary ramirez

I know he tapped that prom night.He said she liked it in the back door.

Matt L.

I used to live with Dean in HB. I cant believe he did this. I never thought Dean would actually have the balls to try and pull this off. Isn't his mom a cop for L.A.P.D.? Thats a shame he's a cool guy and a funny mother f*@$#r. I wish I could have given him some pointers.

Matt L.

Wow I can't believe he would actually do this....thats what happens when you turn back to drugs, you have poor judgment, desperation, and most of all become a loser...it's a shame...even though he tried to make me believe his crazy stories, he was a funny guy to hang with. I wonder what happened to his dogs that he loved so dearly?, he wouldn't sleep without them!...Except when I told him that I'm not sleeping with the damn dogs... he would make an exception for me, his friend. He's the one person my husband and I always wondered what the hell happened to him..he dissapeared one day....I knew we would see him again, but damn..on TMZ?!! LOL or have to visit him in prison! lol...I really want to know what he was thinking and whats been going on in his life for the past 6 years! Crazy stuff...you think you know someone, but you really don't.

Brett

By seeing this picture of him and Fergie I remember this guy. I use to work with him about 6 years ago. Later on he was fired for stalking a female manager. He is a nice guy but he is just missing a couple screws. I also remember more about fergie and him but will not devolve it in this kinda forum

Brett

Exactly thats all he said was she liked the back door and keeping the other one for her future husband and wanted to be a virgin. He worked with me at Omaha jacks in Rancho

TalcumX

Hacienda Heights Wilson prom. NBA star Scott Williams, Martika, Caprice, and now this famous bank robber. Way to represent Vinny!

MADUSSA

I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH DEAN SINCE ELEM THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL,AND HE IS A REALLY GOOD PERSON AND JUST RAN INTO SOME BAD LUCK . HE WAS NEVER IN TROUBLE AN WAS ALWAYS COOL WITH EVERYONE. DONT JUDGE!!!!!

Dean's Mom

Yes, I did work for LAPD and no, Dean did not "rob a bank." What he has been doing for the last 6 years is helping me because I was diagnosed with an incurable, terminal form of leukemia in August 2002. He also has a son that was born in May 2007 that he loves more than life itself and a 2 year old cousin that he is the only male figure in her life. He does custom remodel work for all his friends and all their friends and doesn't profit much from it. He is extremely charming, funny, often rude and obnoxious, admits to using drugs every now and then, but he DOES NOT ROB BANKS! And anyone that knows him or knew him OR anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that he is far to intelligent to do something so ridiculously stupid! And inside a grocery store? Come on people...there is someone out there that looks like Dean and maybe if people start sending photos to the FBI...an innocent man can hold his baby again. I am truly disappointed in those of you who knew Dean and would make derogatory posts. How many of you trust law enforcement? I have personal knowledge of the corruption. Please everyone...be supportive. And everyone else, leave Stacey alone, she was a real sweetheart and I really liked her. If anyone knows who notified TMZ (the reporter was at the court house) and gave them a photo, let me know.
Dean's Mom
vickiewilson1954@yahoo.com

Scott

That's not Dean fools. I've met fergie twice, she's pretty hot for 30somthing. I would love to see how many of you look as good as them. He is an ass at times but he is not a bank robber. He is far to smart for that drugs or no drugs. The sad part is that he could do time for someone elses crime.

fuckthisguy

this arrogant methhead deserves to be in jail.
from stealing here and there to jacking a bank?
kind of out of control.

Dean's Mom

Hey Guys...how about an update. The FBI conducted a photo lineup for the teller. Remember, the teller was approximately 3 feet from the robber staring at his face. The 8 pictures that the FBI included in the line-up were as follows: 1 Black man, 1 Semi-Asian, several Hispanics and Dean's drivers license (I am shocked that the FBI didn't included a few pics of circus animals). Well, as we expected, the teller said that NONE OF THEM WERE THE ROBBER. Maybe this is because HE DIDN'T DO IT! The FBI does not have any evidence other than a few bitter jackasses saying "yeah, that is a picture of Dean. This should be a lesson to everyone...our Government can do whatever they want and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Oh yeah, it was John Alexander Burnett that called and said that it was definitely Dean. John is jealous because Dean dated his girlfriend Laurie for years and still talks to her. Also, John beat Laurie constantly and I always begged her to move back home to Florida to get away from John. Take a look at his criminal record! To quote Dean, "John is a piece of ...." For all of you that believe in Dean...he is doing okay. His website will be up soon so you can follow along for the next 4 to 6 months. Watch out for karma.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments