Babwa Has to Bwing the Hammer Down

10/7/2008 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sherri Shepherd looked for all the world like she was going to smack up Elisabeth Hasselbeck on "The View" this morning. Barbara Walters stopped her. Unfortunately. Discuss.
The View: Click to watch

Melissa

I think someone told Sherri Shepherd she needed to step it up a little. I've watched it the last two days and I have noticed that Whoopie and Barbara makes everyone shut up to make their points but not for anyone else.

BUT BUT BUT BUT made Sherri Shepherd look like Porky Pig, lol. Personally, I think it was super personal because Sherri Shepherd’s husband left her as well.

One more thing. Was Whoopie implying that black people have a right to be violent and criminal because they are black?

Yanee

I LOVE THAT SHERI AND THE REST OF LADIES DID THAT..ELIZABETH WANTS TO BE THE UNDERDOG BUT WRONG IS WRONG AND ANYBODY WHO SIDES WITH BUSH OR ANY OF HIS FRIENDS ARE WRONG. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEIR WHITE, BLACK OR ASIAN. MCAIN SOULD HAVE HIRED ELIZABETH B/C SHE CLEARLY DOESN'T MIND BEING WRONG AND LOOKING STUPID! GO DEMOCRATS!

Fledgling

Why is it that a seemingly majority of blacks feel they can be rude, crude, nasty and feel that is ok. It's not ok. The act is really growing tired. Hip Hop, droopy hanging drawers, the "bling/bling" pimpin' "N-Word" calling finger waving act is old.

A lot of people leave their wives. Not a lot of people hang with a supposed Christian who hates whitey and America, and has coffee with a self described terrorist. I can't stand McCain, but I don't know Obama. Which is worse?

Ugh!

baby

elizabeth is why i watch it, she is the only one with any common sense, lets see we have adulterous barbara, who screws married men, lezzie whoopie, and shari who would vote for fat burger for prez! yeah they all know main stream america! get the message folks, you vote obamma in, and the terrorists will over run us! they are here in sleeper cells, they are real...

TJ

I hate the view. But I think this is about the election. As a canadian, I don't care who wins. But for anyone who plans on voting Barack, here this. Barack claims to be a christian, yet he supports gay marriage and abortion, both things that the church is very much against. The main thing that his party has been saying is Palin does not have enough experience to be vice-president. Well how about Barack not having enough experience to be president? It should be Biden Vs McCain. If Barack was white would you all make him president? NO! If Palin was a man would you make her vice president? NO! You americans are gonna be stuck in the gutter for another 4 years if you vote for Barack (unless he dies as soon as he wins and Biden takes over). And if McCain can live through his term, you guys will be much better off.....just my views as an outsider. As for the view, Hasselbeck is probably the biggest catch on that show. She herself brings in the entire conservative american female audience, aged 18-60. Whoopie and Sherrie (how did she get this job again?) are jokes. Whoopie is supposed to be a moderator, not fuel arguements. Joy is loud, obnoxious, and ignorrant. Bring in some decent cast members Barbara

Mercy Fernandez

They really need another republican at that table or cancel the show, it's not fair. They are always ganging up on Elizabeth. She needs help. Not all of us are democrats...it's what makes this country great, we all have different views. Just present them fairly.

stretch

Elizabeth is just a stupid bytch...

Paige

Elizabeth is just as passionate about McCain as the others are about Barack. Atleast she has a reason why as opposed to Whoopi and Sheri who use the following logic. Barack = part black, ME = black, therefore Me support Barack regardless of issues.

Lenn K.

We all got to remember that if you're black you're told to vote for Obama no matter what he stands for. If you're white and don't vote for Obama you're a racist. Now if you're white and vote for McCain because he's white you're a racist. This is the problem that people don't seem to understand. Blacks have a history of voting for a candidate because he's black like Marion Berry and keeping voting for them even after they go to jail. Sherri wouldn't vote McCain if Obama had raped, kidnapped and murdered a person. Obama is black and that's all she see's

Kedn K

Typical Barac Obama supporter. She has been indoctrinated and will stop at nothing to defend his lack of character.

Keta

To #5 - The criticism would not be soooooooooo great re Obama if he were white! We don't hear much about McCain's involvement in the Keating scandal, or instance. Were he white, I would still support him because McCain does not have my economic, or family interests central to his campaign. Obama has lived the white experience. He is Black by color only.

AL GOREs VAGINA

When are they going to have Miss Barney Frank on the show? I just love him, oh I mean her.

Shelly

I am a Democrat and I was disturbed when I read about Obama's association with that guy -- it is a valid concern. Do I think Obama is going to make the terrorist a part of his cabinet -- of course not. I don't think he'll be associating with him again. I just think it speaks more about how messed up Chicago is than how dumb Obama was for working with this guy (and having this guy host a party at his house for Obama). It is disgusting that someone can be welcomed back into Chicago's elite society even if they were partly responsible for domestic terrorism...just because their dad is some sort of big wig. Obama wasn't making the rules, he was just following them.

TJ

and elisbeth is the only hot one on that show, she she is better then the rest

brianbat

C'mon..lets me honest. If Obama were WHITE with EXACTLY the same background/qualifications that he has, Obama would be soooooooooooooooo far ahead of McCain. Its a shame that so many people get stuck on his color.